• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Scum OMT ***

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
tottenham-hotspur.png
VS
turd.png

Sunday 12pm

at

holdtoilet-e1313614083664-300x267.jpg

Lloris
Walker Dier Vertonghen Rose
Wanyama Dembele
Lamela Dele Son
Janssen

vs 11 of these:

280px-Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg

And there's some who said it couldn't get any worse, oh dear.

What is that blue thing in the last picture?

If no Dembele which i am presuming after his injury, Eriksen in and the 4-14-1 formation again?

And there's some who said it couldn't get any worse, oh dear.

What is that blue thing in the last picture?

The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Arsenal players.

I'm ready to suffer for your sins if this doesn't go well. If we win, however, it's all because of me.

The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Arsenal players.

I'm ready to suffer for your sins if this doesn't go well. If we win, however, it's all because of me.

Should we call you Jesus rather than Jordinho?

I have no idea what team to play on Sunday, but what I would play is players in their more natural positions.

Assuming Hazza, Toby and Dembele are out, we could do worse than

................Lloris.............

Walker...Wimmer....Verts....Rose

.........Dier.......Wanyama

Lamela.........Alli.........Son

................VJ................

.....and pray!

A perfect OMT to reflect the current dire predicament of our beloved club. Lackadaisical, lacking in passion, devoid of cutting edge, dire, turgid, flaccid, suicidal, catastrophic...

A perfect OMT to reflect the current dire predicament of our beloved club. Lackadaisical, lacking in passion, devoid of cutting edge, dire, turgid, flaccid, suicidal, catastrophic...

You missed out .....torpid!

Who knows, they may surprise us with getting back to the high energy, pressing game, we used to know. How good would that be?

I have a horrible feelIing we are getting hammered.

Even if Kane and Toby are back they won't be up to full speed.

3-0 and a red card for us - I'm going Dier.

Frozen pitch
Tube strike
Subsidence at the Emirates
Dysentery either team
Coach breakdown

My favourite natural interventions for Sunday

Do not tell me that blue thing is a douchebag. If we are so feeble we cannot swim through the brown tide of American teenage cultural imperialism then our great nation and all its history is for nothing.

I am going to spend this 90 minutes in the dark under the stairs because pf that picture. Hands over my ears and my legs shooting out from underneath me like clappers until the Arsenal goals and humiliation is ended.

No penalty is big enough. Hunt him down and hack him to death with toenails.

Hopefully not a douchebag in which case 2-0 Spurs.

It is though isn't it. 47 nil to arsenal the last ten in extra time arising from all the other goals.

Where's all the arsenal form guff coming from, they haven't beaten one of note and are conceding for fun. 2 against Ludogorets and Swansea, and scraped games against burnley and Bournemouth, and a late flourish against Sunderland isn't exactly anything to fear.
Not saying will win but perspective please, don't fall for all this press ass locking.

Back