• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs QUEENS PARK RANGERS OMT**

What will the outcome of this game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The players need shooting if they don't pick themselves up.

With the FA cup gone, the players only have the possibility of CL qualification now to hold onto. If we finish outside of the top 4, this season will have gone down as a failure. Being talked about as title challengers and then certain to finish in the top 3, getting knocked out of all 3 cups against the first decent team.

This weekend, if we win, we either get closer to 3rd, consolidate our gap over Chelsea or possibly both. If we don't win, we will likely find ourselves out of the top 4 and possibly even in 6th place by the end of the weekend.

Now we've picked up 20 points since New Year's, so I'm not too optimistic but hopefully the players have a bit of pride and don't want the season to end in such failure.

It all boils down to personnal pride now,do they want to lose to sides who are in the bottom 5 of their league,yeah tough games but games we should win because we have better quality players who earn big money for their expertise.

The only issue is that the side who could play saturday half of them might not be here next season for what ever reason,so they cold say ,'so what'.....gallas,king,modric,bale vdv,ade...........may have irons already in the fire about moving on next season.........like i side personnal pride........and i hope they go in with the attitude ,i don't want to feel like i did again after the game last sunday and im going to take it out against qpr and the rest and shove it down everyones throats that im better and we're a good team for the next few weeks,because at the end of the day you can't hide on a football pitch sorry to say and people will pick up any kind half heartedness..........

I am feeling more optimistic today. Time heals and I think they players will put in a performance at the weekend. If we can beat QPR I think we will finish in the top 4.

If we beat QPR, and Chelsea beat Arsenal, we just have to win every last game of the season, and we finish above the scum.

Saying that, it's not gonna happen

Right I'm revolutionising the OMT and adding a poll that closes on Saturday, so people don't make predictions during the game.

Genius, right? \o/

Got to be

Friedel

Bae Gallas Kaboul Walker

Lernnon Modric Parker VDv Bale

Defoe

This team makes pefect sense, just make sure Brad does not hood it up to Defoe, he can play it wide to bale if he wants to kick it.

This team is solid in numbers and has the flair and ghoal threat.

Harry needs to bite the bullet , forget about height.

Got to be

Friedel

Bae Gallas Kaboul Walker

Lernnon Modric Parker VDv Bale

Defoe

This team makes pefect sense, just make sure Brad does not hood it up to Defoe, he can play it wide to bale if he wants to kick it.

This team is solid in numbers and has the flair and ghoal threat.

Harry needs to bite the bullet , forget about height.

And you would advocate our full backs playing on their weaker feet why, exactly?

What! I've never seen a poll in an OMT in my life.

It's bloody genius.

I voted 'Spurs win'. Do you know why? Because this is the beginning of the end for democracy on this forum. Soon, it will be a grim, fascist place, where anyone voting 'draw' or 'oppo win' will angrily be denounced as a traitorous Goon and be subjected to a bloody pogrom of everyone he/she/it(in the case of japane...never mind)loves by men in Benny masks.

This is the end. Your tinkering has doomed us all.

I voted 'Spurs win'. Do you know why? Because this is the beginning of the end for democracy on this forum. Soon, it will be a grim, fascist place, where anyone voting 'draw' or 'oppo win' will angrily be denounced as a traitorous Goon and be subjected to a bloody pogrom of everyone he/she/it(in the case of japane...never mind)loves by men in Benny masks.

This is the end. Your tinkering has doomed us all.

I even made it so we can see who voted for what, so we can sift out the traitors \o/

My GHod some of the posts in this thread are simply fudging ridiculous...

Season is over, etc, etc, what a bunch of bell-ends

Support the team you say you love, most of the stupid comments come from posters who never even go and spend money and time anyhow...

COYS !!!

My GHod some of the posts in this thread are simply fudging ridiculous...

Season is over, etc, etc, what a bunch of bell-ends

Support the team you say you love, most of the stupid comments come from posters who never even go and spend money and time anyhow...

COYS !!!

This

I've just booked 4 tickets for Villa away

COYFS!!!

Back