• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs QUEENS PARK RANGERS OMT**

What will the outcome of this game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt it, he was probably at the game

You can doubt it all you want...

"Defining moment for me today

75 mins, Norwich 2-1 up, Lambert and Grant going mad on touchline, building their players up, getting them to work harder, focus more..

Our 3 mongs in Harry, Joe and Bond just sitting there..

Pathetic"

and this is the person having a go at others for their lack of support to the manager?

You can doubt it all you want...

"Defining moment for me today

75 mins, Norwich 2-1 up, Lambert and Grant going mad on touchline, building their players up, getting them to work harder, focus more..

Our 3 mongs in Harry, Joe and Bond just sitting there..

Pathetic"

and this is the person having a go at others for their lack of support to the manager?

and ???

I was there on sunday too, it was one of my worst ever moments watching Spurs, and a day later I spent ?ú900 renewing my ST, was upset for a few hours but ill be at QPR on saturday supporting my team, unlike so many on here who have basically given up it seems

You called our manager a mong and pathetic (which at the time is perfectly understandable) but you can't then have a go at others for moaning about the manager. It's great that you go to games and spend lots of cash on spurs but it's hypocritical having a go at others for their lack of support for the manager when you yourself are guilty of the same thing.

Personally i think we'll lose. It's great if we win but i don't think we will.

You called our manager a mong and pathetic (which at the time is perfectly understandable) but you can't then have a go at others for moaning about the manager. It's great that you go to games and spend lots of cash on spurs but it's hypocritical having a go at others for their lack of support for the manager when you yourself are guilty of the same thing.

Personally i think we'll lose. It's great if we win but i don't think we will.

I totally understand the upset and slating for maybe a day after the game, but people are still going on now, the club really needs the full support and backing of the fans the next 5 games, the support at QPR, Villa and Bolton will be superb, here's hoping it can be the 12th man at home against Blackburn and Fulham, cheering us onto 4th and who knows maybe 3rd..

I totally understand the upset and slating for maybe a day after the game, but people are still going on now, the club really needs the full support and backing of the fans the next 5 games, the support at QPR, Villa and Bolton will be superb, here's hoping it can be the 12th man at home against Blackburn and Fulham, cheering us onto 4th and who knows maybe 3rd..

Fair enough. They're still upset now because since that result we have had our asses handed to us by one of our biggest rivals in a cup semi final.

I agree that anyone booing or showing a lack of support at the game is pretty pathetic. I can't deny that i've lost faith in the manager and the team but hopefully they prove me wrong. All our games are winnable on paper but lets see how much these players actually want it. Wigan have already show with some of their results that if you really want it hard enough you can do it.

Last edited:
Fair enough.

I agree that anyone booing or showing a lack of support at the game is pretty pathetic. I can't deny that i've lost faith in the manager and the team but hopefully the prove me wrong. All our games are winnable on paper but lets see how much these players actually want it. Wigan have already show with some of their results that if you really want it hard enough you can do it.

Exactly I see what Wigan have done in the last 5 games with the players we have then look at us, its baffling !!!

This is now the most important game of the season (until the next one anyway). I believe in my lillywhite heart that if we win this we'll get CL football next year. So I'd go with 5 across the middle again and try and control the game as best we can. The game is won or lost in the middle of the park and when we go with 4 these days we lose. Simple logic for me.

If I see players not busting a gut for the cause I'll be very very annoyed. With Arsenal losing what more motivation do they need?

A previous poster made the comment that a lot of the players look fatigued, which I agree with, but I don't think the squad quality is good enough to rotate too much. I also think we need players with the right mentality in this game so I would always have Parker, Gallas and VDV when available. I'd keep Lennon on the bench until about 65 mins and then unleash him, whether we are winning or not.

-----------------Friedel------------------
Walker ----- Gallas ---- Kaboul-----Benny
---------Sandro ----------Parker---------
VDV---------------Modric------------Bale
-------------------Ade------------------

Most important game in our history. Let's not understate it.

Let's hope we don't lose our:

water-bottle.jpg

Vorm

Walker
Vidic
Caulker
BAE

Cabaye
Parker
Sandro

Affelay
Leandro
Bale

Manager - Brendan Martinez

Suspensions - Bassong

I may or may not have just finished reading the transfer rumour thread...

:)

I thought the poll was asking who we think will win, not who we want 8-[

So you don't believe we will win? So you don't believe in the players? In Harry? In the away support? In the coach driver?

You don't believe anything at all, do you? You probably can't wait till everyone leaves the lodge so you can sneak in and give Bill Nick's picture a good dingdonging.

guillotine.jpg

We don't like yer Arsenal-loving , Piers Morgan-fellating kind around here, boy....:barnet:

Just don't know where the goals are coming from...
Scored 0 at Liverpool
Scored 0 at Stevenage
Scored 2 at Arsenal
Scored 0 at Everton
Scored 0 at Chelsea
Scored 0 at Sunderland

Why the hell aren't we scoring away from home any more???!

Just don't know where the goals are coming from...
Scored 0 at Liverpool
Scored 0 at Stevenage
Scored 2 at Arsenal
Scored 0 at Everton
Scored 0 at Chelsea
Scored 0 at Sunderland

Why the hell aren't we scoring away from home any more???!

Bale misses the best chance of the game at Liverpool. A one on one with plenty of time that he decides to hammer straight at the keeper.

Against Everton Saha misses the easiest chance of the game, hitting the post from right next to the goal.

Against Chelsea we should have scored 4 goals. We had at least 4 chances that should have been absolutely buried.

Even in the poor home games against Norwich and Stoke we created good chances, one on one chances that with a bit of ruthlessness, would have been easily stuck away. The players just don't have it in them.

It's been amazing this second half of the season how many good chances we've created that we don't finish. Something is up with the players. They don't have the same mentality. They don't believe they should win. They aren't ruthless enough. It's perculiar, sad, annoying, frustrating and just plain weird.

Back