• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United OMT***

This is yet another game where our lack of a really creative player in the final third is glaringly obvious

I am more annoyed by the fact as Janssen is injured we have no option on the bench as help/back-up for Kane. If we dont address this in January (again) I will start to lose faith in our decision making at management level.

At least the ref is on notice now about Rojo - he should in theory be looking for it at other set pieces

The referee is as poor as that last United shot. United player falls over, pulls Spurs player, she the referee gives United a free kick.

Wow, that was a uniquely awful corner. Dembele beats two players, goes literally nowhere, passes it to Son on the edge of the area, who goes nowhere and gives it back to Dembele, who tries to dribble past two players again and loses it this time.

Just...completely without fizz, without invention, without creativity.

Not been an objectively *bad* performance, just a limp, dull one.

I am more annoyed by the fact as Janssen is injured we have no option on the bench as help/back-up for Kane. If we dont address this in January (again) I will start to lose faith in our decision making at management level.
Adress it with who? Who can we get in January that will improve us?

I don't think he's an incredible passer, I just think he moves into space, sees things quicker and generally just moves it on in a manner that keeps our passing play moving more smoothly and quickly.

Dembele also seems to play further up with Dier

Fair enough.

I'm not too sure why we are so open at the back? We seem to be all over the place when they attack.

Not good enough in that first 45 mins. Cant see us bagging 2 goals in the 2nd half based on that. Such a shame.

A win to take us back into the Top 4 and open up a significant gap. I think we all knew what was coming

I had a feeling Poch would play Wanyama ahead of Dier when we had everyone in defence/DM fit. I think it is a mistake.
Man U are just sitting back, denying us space, and hitting us on the break knowing our full backs are halfway inside their half. It is very effective.

If we are going to play our full backs as high up the pitch then go a solid three at the back. Or alternatively, and preferably, play a more flexible pairing in Dembele/Dier.

Harry not in the game at al and leading the line poorly. Deservedly behind at half time. Really need to ick it up second half. Hopefully United will tire.

They've been the best team in the first half, probably the best we've played this season, but very irritating that we once again give away a completely needless goal through sloppy play (Kane). Exactly the same way we conceded at Stamford Bridge. We need to be focused at all times in these games.

We were slightly better after the goal. Mourinho might decide to sit back, something that could suit us.

Adress it with who? Who can we get in January that will improve us?

As we dont have a 3rd forward, then any f#cker with 2 legs is an improvement on nobody. I know its tough finding decent players in the Jan window, but I would like to see some sort of option, be it Berahino or some young forward happy to play 2nd fiddle. But we cant keep going through seasons with 2 out-and-out forwards

Very disappointing first half. We've been slow and utterly toothless.

Yeah, another game where we don't look up for it. Dembele has been trying, Son's had a couple of gos, but Alli, Eriksen and Kane not doing much. We're slow in possession. Deserved lead to United, in my opinion.

Back