• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United OMT***

We need to wake up a bit here. I think Man Utd are better than their recent form and league position suggests but they've created all of the (good) chances, we've looked a bit vulnerable in defence and disjointed in attack.

Should have been another.

We're just not keeping the ball - need to make some midfield changes this half

Perhaps though I don't think the difference is as significant as some suggest.

However, regardless of the debate of the two, I think Dier's passing ability is quite over-rated.
I don't think he's an incredible passer, I just think he moves into space, sees things quicker and generally just moves it on in a manner that keeps our passing play moving more smoothly and quickly.

Dembele also seems to play further up with Dier

The only consolation about being behind here is that its not like the Utd of old where when we went 1 down, you thought it quickly could become 3 or 4. We just need to start doing more with all the possession which we're having

This is yet another game where our lack of a really creative player in the final third is glaringly obvious

Back