• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

It's weird. You look at our first XI and it's hard to see where to improve (lwf aside). Yet still think we'd do well to get a result against liverpool. Why is that? Is it lack of confidence (on my part) or do we need a couple of world class players in the team?
I'd argue, Cuti, Madders, Sonny, and Bissouma are world class. Or very near it.

It's weird. You look at our first XI and it's hard to see where to improve (lwf aside). Yet still think we'd do well to get a result against liverpool. Why is that? Is it lack of confidence (on my part) or do we need a couple of world class players in the team?

Ask a Liverpool fan and not one of our players would get into their team.

I know, I just want to find a way Bentancur van be in the team with sarr and Bissouma
It will be two of Sarr, Biss and Bentancur. Why change something that works well, just to shoehorn in a player?
Also, we want players on the bench that can come in and not sacrifice quality.

Was gonna watch this at the pub, but a month in the mental asylum has made me allergic to waiting, so watching at home. Anyone got a decent river? Open to iptv suggestions as well.

Last edited:
Janie Redknapp stood half a yard away from Liverpool's warm ups talking about their players and a camera man who must almost be breathing on Klopp's neck as he's so awkwardly close to him.

Who has asked for this intrusive OTT coverage?! It's so clumsy looking and unnecessary.

Anyways, COYS. Richy will be up for this one no doubt!

Great to see 3 players 19 and under on the bench. This time I hope Ange throws in Veliz in the last couple of minutes if we're tied or a goal behind, especially if we have a set piece. Baffled me why he didn't do that for that last corner of the game against Woolwich. Kid can head a ball.

Back