• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

An equal test to the NLD. Trying to be less emotionally attached to the outcome it's a good and interesting test again to see how far we've come.

That being said a win with a good performance would be a massive statement.

Hope Maddison is fit and ready. Would be good to have Johnson available too.

They can be gotten at, they have their vulnerabilities to a greater extent than at their best. I think Bissouma is in for an absolute stormer of a game, I think Maddison will find space.

Top preview on Football Weekly. Liverpool are great. Spurs will probably lose, but it's not the end of the world because it's Liverpool.

ChatGPT, make me an OMT for a very important football match. Make it just as minimally low effort as the last one. Use an exclamation mark instead of a period after 'COYS' to make it seem like this wasn't a copy-paste job.

Literally just got into London, in town for this match and absolutely buzzing. First trip since 2017, first time at the new stadium.

Making a full day of it with a matchday tour and feeling very confident of a win and a massive tinkle up after the match.

Last edited:
You’ve gilded the lilywhites with this effort.

The Ricky Villa cup final goal of omt’s.

How long have Liverpool had “you’ll never walk alone” on their crest?

That’s fudging awesome.

Back