• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

What is it about Liverpool that makes them universally disliked? I can’t explain my own hatred towards them. fudging dippers

If we score first, I think we'll score again before they do. Then we'll see what they're really made of.

You'll never walk alone my hole...

upload_2023-9-29_9-22-29.png

When it comes to sanctimony and lack of self awareness, these c**ts win gold medals. "This means more"...would ya ever f**k off.

This is my Arsenal. Most of my mates support these f**kers and they ruined my childhood coz they won everything. Man Utd were a sweet release from the endless gloating of everyone I knew who had an interest in football.

It burns me that we haven't beaten these clams since 2018. That must be our longest winless run for decades. Tomorrow will be interesting...they've started slow and given away early goals in most games so far but look impressive going forward. We've done likewise. Would give my left nut to beat them. Going with my young fella, he's convinced we're winning the league. Should be a stressful journey with a late flight to make sure he could play his match in the morning and the train strike.

Don't let me down Tottenham. Please.

You'll never walk alone my hole...

View attachment 16094

When it comes to sanctimony and lack of self awareness, these c**ts win gold medals. "This means more"...would ya ever f**k off.

This is my Arsenal. Most of my mates support these f**kers and they ruined my childhood coz they won everything. Man Utd were a sweet release from the endless gloating of everyone I knew who had an interest in football.

It burns me that we haven't beaten these clams since 2018. That must be our longest winless run for decades. Tomorrow will be interesting...they've started slow and given away early goals in most games so far but look impressive going forward. We've done likewise. Would give my left nut to beat them. Going with my young fella, he's convinced we're winning the league. Should be a stressful journey with a late flight to make sure he could play his match in the morning and the train strike.

Don't let me down Tottenham. Please.
Have you sorted how your getting back to the airport?

Have you sorted how your getting back to the airport?

Trains seem to be running once an hour up to midnight and I'm staying out by Stansted on Saturday night and flying Sunday morning so should be okay. Cheers for flagging it, was just worried about getting to the game, didn't think about getting back out to Stansted...

It’s a cult now
Their success is what it is
But their fan base and the club… “this means more”…
If we, as a fan base were as united as their we would do better imo
Of course you're right.
However it's far easier to do when you've had constant decades of success.

Trains seem to be running once an hour up to midnight and I'm staying out by Stansted on Saturday night and flying Sunday morning so should be okay. Cheers for flagging it, was just worried about getting to the game, didn't think about getting back out to Stansted...
I had a couple of guys from Ireland say with me last season (father and son)
They were going straight after the game to Gatwick. They didn’t know the best route so I helped them out… they wanted to buy me a pint for helping
But I was just amazed around the logic and process of flying in and out for a day. I mean it makes sense but was not something I ever thought about

It’s a cult now
Their success is what it is
But their fan base and the club… “this means more”…
If we, as a fan base were as united as their we would do better imo

All small cities and towns use to get great home support before mass TV coverage, now kids just follow teams that win regularly rather than their local club, go round home counties and you see as many United and Liverpool shirts as London teams, don't see many City shirts probably sucess to recent for the Sky generation.

I had a couple of guys from Ireland say with me last season (father and son)
They were going straight after the game to Gatwick. They didn’t know the best route so I helped them out… they wanted to buy me a pint for helping
But I was just amazed around the logic and process of flying in and out for a day. I mean it makes sense but was not something I ever thought about

It's a long day and I'd rather stay over if I can. If I'm on my own, a few pints is good, if I'm with my son, it's a good chance to spend some time together. I was in and out for Sheffield United and really missed not hanging around given the atmosphere after we won. Stayed for a pint but had to leg it to Tottenham Hale and was sweating buckets on the train.

In and out in a day is okay especially if you win. If you lose, it's torture. Worst was Saudi Sportswashing Machine last year. Unexpectedly and disappointingly lost 2-1. Rushed to the airport. Flight delayed 4 hours until 2am because of lightning storms. Home at 4:30am. Up for work the next day. Week ruined because we lost.

The joys of supporting this club...

Back