• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

The thing is, it's already too much technology. There are still games being played in the most important place for football, grassroot football. The more tech is involved in top flight football, the more difficult it is for referees at lower level. It's already horrible and toxic, and it would get even worse. Mistakes are not tolerated at all.

Ange comments on it all were spot on.

This was a bad day for Liverpool, through no fault of their own - and a dreadful one for the PGMOL.

QUOTE from BBC journo, so two red cards aren't Liverpools fault, good to know.

I just hope that someone has Mark Lawrenson on suicide watch.

The thing is, it's already too much technology. There are still games being played in the most important place for football, grassroot football. The more tech is involved in top flight football, the more difficult it is for referees at lower level. It's already horrible and toxic, and it would get even worse. Mistakes are not tolerated at all.
I've seen a fair bit of grass roots football, my son plays it. It's not all that important - there isn't even any prize money. Winners get house points, captain gets double.

As you go up the leagues, the pace, the skill and the rewards increase exponentially. It's only right that the officials do too.

I've seen a fair bit of grass roots football, my son plays it. It's not all that important - there isn't even any prize money. Winners get house points, captain gets double.

As you go up the leagues, the pace, the skill and the rewards increase exponentially. It's only right that the officials do too.

I either love you or hate you. I’m not sure which…

You completely missed the point. Without grassroot football, the whole thing collapses

You completely missed the point. Without grassroot football, the whole thing collapses
When the prizes at the top are so high, there will never be a shortage of people trying to achieve that level.

Grass roots football will always be there because of the disparity.

The fact that the Scousers feel cheated makes the victory by way of a last minute winning own goal taste even more sweeter :D
I am not sure I would be enjoying this more if we'd won by five clear goals against eleven men.

Especially as I trust our manager to identify what we weren't doing right in that game and work on it.

Back