• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

Gary Neville has been really getting on my nerves this season. He was always an opinionated little weasel but he often spoke sense.

This season, his claims that Ange was copying Pep showed his ignorance. His teeing up of Udogie for a roasting v Woolwich and refusing to acknowledge how brilliantly Udogie dealt with that for the the last 60 minutes showed his stubbornness. His claims that it wasn’t a red card yesterday show he’s a bit clueless at times.

He’s disappeared up his own arse.

I haven't forgotten the Harry Kane interview. He is allowing his pain at how bad United is to get to him. It will soon be why didn't United go for Ange?

My view on Gary Neville and some of the other pundits is that they still see us through their “lads it’s Tottenham” eyes. And I think they liked it that way. Plucky Spurs that will ultimately capitulate.

As things stand, we’re not doing that at all. Every challenge we’ve had we’ve met so far, in terms of going down in games, conceding penalties, finding something to get last minute goals etc. All on the back of a random Aussie joining and losing our best ever player.

I hope they continue to write us off / ignore the good we’re all seeing.

Last edited:
I just remembered an incident with Pool's no 10 in the second half - Spurs were about to break and he attempted to foul Son and then fouled another Spurs player. Was he on a yellow then? I was wondering why he didn't get a second yellow.

Also do people remember that foul on Dembele when Moss was the ref? I don't know if it was away at WBA or Sunderland. Not a single card shown.

And looks like the wheels are in motion for a possible change to VAR by introducing an automated system....quel surprise now its affected Liverpool
When VAR got introduced along with goal line technology I was all for it. My line of thought would be it would show when the whole ball had crossed the line (Chelsea semi final), blatant hand ball (Henry scoring v Ireland) and that would be fine.
All these marginal offsides should be left to the officials, the VAR checks take forever and as we have seen numerous times have still been debatable. 99 times out of 100 officials get it right, 1 time out of 100 they get it wrong and all hell breaks loose.

When VAR got introduced along with goal line technology I was all for it. My line of thought would be it would show when the whole ball had crossed the line (Chelsea semi final), blatant hand ball (Henry scoring v Ireland) and that would be fine.
All these marginal offsides should be left to the officials, the VAR checks take forever and as we have seen numerous times have still been debatable. 99 times out of 100 officials get it right, 1 time out of 100 they get it wrong and all hell breaks loose.
Goal line technology is a no brainer. The rest of VAR needs a re-think IMO.

They shut up shop when they went down to 9, so no chances to do what we were doing against 11.
We stopped doing what we usually do. Our wide players suddenly didn't play wide, but drifted into more central positions. Exactly what Liverpool wanted. It was strange and frustrating to see. We didn't stretch them wide, and the width of the pitch was basically reduced to the 16 meter lines! Made it very easy to defend for Liverpool.

Last edited:
Gary Neville has been really getting on my nerves this season. He was always an opinionated little weasel but he often spoke sense.

This season, his claims that Ange was copying Pep showed his ignorance. His teeing up of Udogie for a roasting v Woolwich and refusing to acknowledge how brilliantly Udogie dealt with that for the the last 60 minutes showed his stubbornness. His claims that it wasn’t a red card yesterday show he’s a bit clueless at times.

I don't really watch football on Sky anymore.

I did yesterday and was surprised at the utter nonsense Neville spouted. He's usually worth listening to, but I'm not sure whether this is a new poor man's version of him? That said, I won't be finding out ....back to 'the other' channels.

(...and as for Redknapp)

Not far enough by the sounds of it.

Jeez, it does get a bit Victim FC in here at times.

Anyway, great to see us beat that lot but in my eyes it does show how far we have to go.Liverpool are clearly a better side, and they are best set to challenge City if anyone can. But, like I said earlier in the season I really don't see any other team that I look at and think wow they are better than us. We will undoubtedly go through a sticky patch at some point, but I see no reason why top 4 is not a realistic ambition....

I just remembered an incident with Pool's no 10 in the second half - Spurs were about to break and he attempted to foul Son and then fouled another Spurs player. Was he on a yellow then? I was wondering why he didn't get a second yellow.

Also do people remember that foul on Dembele when Moss was the ref? I don't know if it was away at WBA or Sunderland. Not a single card shown.
Yep
They took him off because they knew he was next
He was on his last warning

Back