• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

The first half BEFORE the sending off we were a goal down and by all accounts our urgency was not that of a side chasing a CL place. Why were we so lax in the first half?

We did have the urgency - it was just tough finding a way to battle through ten men in a penalty area. you gotta be patient, try to coax them out of their penalty area.

Its like a cat and a string. You dont just give a cat a string - you tease it with it then eventually itll bite.

We will win.
I believe.
COYS

I wish I had your optimism Steff. I am disullusioned after the Villa result. Thought that was our really big chance and we blew it. If we dont get CL, then from the time we knew third was in our hands with two games to go, all the stuffing has been knocked out of me. I hope I am wrong, but I feel that we had our audition for CL at Villa Park and we didnt take it.

i'll be cheering the boys on at WHL and hope and pray we make it.

Dear Martin Jol,
We the Spurs fans loved you and cherished you and took you to our hearts. Please remember that. It was the Club that did the dirty on you, not us. Please remember that. We would all be so very happy with the three points and so sad without them. Remember that. Remember how you knew we felt after that dodgy lasagne screwed us over all those years ago. Remember that. Remember how you wanted to thump Whinger at the library after Keano scored that goal and how he'll feel if we finish above Woolwich. Remember that. And remember that night Kaboul brought us back from 1-4 to 4-4 in the 125th anniversary match and he ran to you and he jumped into your arms. Remember that as you ponder how White Hart Lane will embrace you as the final whistle's ring ebbs away and Spurs have finished 3rd.

Remember that.
Remember.

very tough game this. fulham have some good players and i can see them causing us trouble, hangeland, dempsey, murphy, dembele, that young guy frei looks a prospect....

let??s just hope chelsea draw or lose tonight and Saudi Sportswashing Machine draw or lose on sunday[-o<

can??t wait for the season to be over, been almost unbearable these last weeks!

I wish I had your optimism Steff. I am disullusioned after the Villa result. Thought that was our really big chance and we blew it. If we dont get CL, then from the time we knew third was in our hands with two games to go, all the stuffing has been knocked out of me. I hope I am wrong, but I feel that we had our audition for CL at Villa Park and we didnt take it.

i'll be cheering the boys on at WHL and hope and pray we make it.

I have thought about this over the weekend and have tried to inject some realism, we are a genuine top six team, we have been in the top four all season partly because Chelsea have generally underperformed, imo we have three players that are at present good enough to play for the teams above us on a regular basis they are Bale,Modric and Gallas, we are improving and we are entertaining to watch, with a few good signings the next step is to be a genuine top four side over the next few seasons, we cannot look any further, we have to just enjoy the ride and realise that the last few years have been an exciting time.

Last edited:
We will win.
I believe.
COYS

I believe this too... thing is, I also believe that 'You Know Who' will also win!

...but while there's hope, I will keep the faith, and until then, let's add our support to the recently formed WESTBAYERNROMUNWICHALBION FC for the next 2 weeks!

Nelson will play LB

I assume he's done that before... TBH, he LOOKS like a full-back... if it's him in there, thass fine b'me. He's plenty experienced, and not AS MUCH in the firing line than were he playing CB... and most importantly, it might allow Bale to play on the left...
he plays on the le-e-eft, Gareth Bale... you know the re-est!

If Nelson DOES play LB, then NOTHING else need change to our line-up/formation;

---------------- FREIDEL -----------------
- WALKER --- GALLAS -- KABOUL --- NELSON -
LENNON -- PARKER/SANDRO -- MODRIC -- BALE
------------------ VDV ----------------------
-------------- ADEBAYOR --------------------

Last edited:
It's one of those games that I just WISH we just come out and absolutely go for their throats straight away.
Just as we did Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Just as we did Liverpool.

Super fast tempo, get at them. At least they won't come to defend. I'm just very conscious of the attacking threat they hold themselves.

^ an early goal would no doubt filter to the Hawthorns and maybe have a negative effect on the mentally weak Arsenal (although the same works the other way around!)

Back