• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

I suppose it give Ledley a chance to make a final bow and say goodbye to the fans.

Oh and Modric, and Bale and VDV and ....

Speaking of which, how will the crowd react to this being Ade's last game for the club (presumably)?

If we lose and the toons, chavs (2 games) n scum win, we drop back to 6th. It's win or nothing and the back line will have to be bloody heroes. It's back to the wall, eye of the tiger rocky time !!! Thor's hammer, captain america's shield, hulk's gamma radiation, stark's iron man suit ... I vote we get Cena back for this game, look what he did for us.

Modric can win this for us if he wants to grab it by the scruff of the neck. Ade too

---------------- Friedel ------------------
Walker -- King --- Kaboul -- Gallas
--------- Modric --- Sandro -----------
Lennon ------ VDV -------------- Bale
------------- Adebayor ------------------

?

---------------- Friedel ------------------
Walker -- King --- Kaboul -- Gallas
--------- Modric --- Sandro -----------
Lennon ------ VDV -------------- Bale
------------- Adebayor ------------------

?

Looks like the best available option to me

Last game of the season, strongest XI please:

------------Gomes------------
-Naughton-Vidic-Bassong-Rose-
-Bentley-Jenas---Hudd-Pienaar-
----------Obika--Kane---------

I guess so, Ruiz will probably play on the right won't he? So he'll drift inside and onto Gallas' stronger side anyway.

Don't really fancy Gallas at left back, not enough pace or crossing ability and would be relying on Walkers attacking play for extra width. He didn't have the best game against Villa, some of his passing was palacios-esque at times. May as well give Adam Smith the baptism of fire and stick him out on the left! If only we had another winger so it wouldn't be the end of the world bringing Bale back to LB...

No one think he'll stick Kaboul out on the flank then? I know hes played him on the right before plus he dont mind a little run now and then

Harry gets pummelled for making questionable decisions, and yet in this thread we've had suggestions of:

- Gio or King at LB
- Walker at LB and Kaboul at RB
- Switching to a back 3 in a 3-5-2 which, as far as I know, we've never played under Redknapp
- Moving Modric and vdV out wide from their favoured and best positions in the middle

And it's only page 3!

Not my choice, but I think HR will go with this team

Friedel
Walker Kaboul Gallas Bale
Lennon Parker Sandro Modric
VDV
Adebayor
Subs. Cudicini,Nelsen,King,Livermore,Dos Santos,Defoe,Saha

If he does, we wont win. 2-2

Harry gets pummelled for making questionable decisions, and yet in this thread we've had suggestions of:

- Gio or King at LB
- Walker at LB and Kaboul at RB
- Switching to a back 3 in a 3-5-2 which, as far as I know, we've never played under Redknapp
- Moving Modric and vdV out wide from their favoured and best positions in the middle

And it's only page 3!

We played this in one of the FA cup games this season... It was not particularly successful...

The others are a little bit crazy..

Back