• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

So lemme get this right, LB options are Bale or Gallas?
Any others that I've missed?
Bassong, now that the season is over? Or rather, Wolves season is over? Can we recall???????
I know the question has been asked before but it must be answered once and for all!!!

If not, Caulker?

Can't see us doing better than a draw here. Chelsea will most likely win their last 2 games as well, so I doubt Bayern will come into it in the end. I suspect some of our players don't actually want CL qualification, TBH; don't want to leave themselves with no ready-made excuse to look for a move at the end of the season.

So people want to try and completely new formation (3-5-2) in our biggest game this year.

Are you people ok?
What if Harry plays this and we don't get CL then imagine the reaction.

4-4-1-1 with Parker+Modric and Gallas LB and King playing CB.

I like Sandro but in these big games; Parker stands up and throws his body on the line.

Because fortune favours the brave and we must win!

I really fear for us in this game.
Martin Jol will put all his effort into spoiling Levy's CL gravy train and they have some very dangerous players who could really hurt our backline - remember how pinned back we were for the 2nd half at Craven cottage?

I think we bottled it today and I can't see us not bottling it next week, sadly :(

Can't see us doing better than a draw here. Chelsea will most likely win their last 2 games as well, so I doubt Bayern will come into it in the end. I suspect some of our players don't actually want CL qualification, TBH; don't want to leave themselves with no ready-made excuse to look for a move at the end of the season.

I'm hoping Liverpool throwing a spanner in the works. If they dont we will be under even more pressure next Sunday and as you say it could all be too much

I really fear for us in this game.
Martin Jol will put all his effort into spoiling Levy's CL gravy train and they have some very dangerous players who could really hurt our backline - remember how pinned back we were for the 2nd half at Craven cottage?

I think we bottled it today and I can't see us not bottling it next week, sadly :(

They will go for it as they have nothing to lose which certainly suits us far more than if we were playing some team who parks the bus, Sunderland for example. I think it will be similar to the Arsenal-Norwich game, both teams going hell for leather for the win. I certainly expect them to cause us problems and probably score at least one goal, but I have to believe that our players don't want to let this opportunity slip through their fingers, and as were at home, I'm backing us to win!

They will go for it as they have nothing to lose which certainly suits us far more than if we were playing some team who parks the bus, Sunderland for example. I think it will be similar to the Arsenal-Norwich game, both teams going hell for leather for the win. I certainly expect them to cause us problems and probably score at least one goal, but I have to believe that our players don't want to let this opportunity slip through their fingers, and as were at home, I'm backing us to win!

If Fulham weren't managed by Martin Jol, all the facts about them being a team that do not park the bus etc would be significant imv. But Norwich didn't park the bus and look what happened.
Minor details plus pressure will be at play. You can be sure Jol will do his homework on us. You had to believe our players din't want to let today's opportunity slip but look how that turned out...

If Fulham weren't managed by Martin Jol, all the facts about them being a team that do not park the bus etc would be significant imv. But Norwich didn't park the bus and look what happened.
Minor details plus pressure will be at play. You can be sure Jol will do his homework on us. You had to believe our players din't want to let today's opportunity slip but look how that turned out...

But we were playing poorly at the time when we played Norwich. Our form has definitely picked up lately despite today's result. We still had the Redknapp/England job hanging over us when we played Norwich, the atmosphere was flat (even more than usual) at all the home games I've attended since Capello walked out. The crowd will be up for it big time on Sunday. Also, we struggled to deal with Zamora when we played them at Craven Cottage, he's moved on now so they don't havbe quite the same aerial threat.

But we were playing poorly at the time when we played Norwich. Our form has definitely picked up lately despite today's result. We still had the Redknapp/England job hanging over us when we played Norwich, the atmosphere was flat (even more than usual) at all the home games I've attended since Capello walked out. The crowd will be up for it big time on Sunday. Also, we struggled to deal with Zamora when we played them at Craven Cottage, he's moved on now so they don't havbe quite the same aerial threat.

Apart from a naive Bolton, have we been playing better ever since? Most teams let us have the ball in front of their defence because they know we pass pass pass sideways with little penetration. Again, we look the same as before the Norwich game (when actually our form had pciked up).
Crowd atmosphere will be crucial agreed though.
They might not have Zamora, but they now have Progebniak, who looks a handful. Plus Fulham have enough creativity elsewhere to be patient and attack us without going gung-ho.
I am not confident of a win at all, especially as Jol will REALLY do his homework on us beforehand.

We had better be 2 or more goals up at half time, no excuses or fudging around hit them hard with pace and width. Lennon and Bale ordered to stay out wide, get chalk on their boots.

Should have done that yesterday

--------------- Cudicini ------------
Smith --- Nelsen --- King --- Bale
------ Livermore --- Parker -------
Lennon ------------------------ GDS
----------- Defoe --- Kane ---------

Nows the time for rotation, harry.

So lemme get this right, LB options are Bale or Gallas?
Any others that I've missed?

Adam Smith, England U21 international and Spurs academy product.
Brought back from loan to cover for Kyle Walker,
had some of his best games out on loan as a left back.

Alright, it's still not the end of the world. Arsenal have to win at WBA, who'll want to give Roy a good send-off. We can still take third. We have to. Because I'm growing increasingly doubtful of Bayern being able to beat Chelsea.

-----------Brad---------

Walker-King-Kaboul-Gallas

Lennon-Sandro-Modric-Bale

-------------Rafa---------

------------Ade-----------

Subs; Cudicini, Smith, Nelsen, Parker, Gio, Kranjcar, Saha

Come on, lads. One last time. It's been a long season. Don't let it end with nothing. Not after all that hope, all that promise.

Come. On. You. Spurs.

COYS!

--------------- Cudicini ------------
Smith --- Nelsen --- King --- Bale
------ Livermore --- Parker -------
Lennon ------------------------ GDS
----------- Defoe --- Kane ---------

Nows the time for rotation, harry.

You honestly want us to start with that team?

-----------Brad---------

Walker-King-Kaboul-Gallas

Lennon-Sandro-Modric-Bale

-------------Rafa---------

------------Ade-----------

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I suppose it give Ledley a chance to make a final bow and say goodbye to the fans.

Oh and Modric, and Bale and VDV and ....

Think we need to stop thinking about 3rd and just go out all guns blazing and win this game and get 4th.

It wont be boring watching the CL final on a weekend night, hammered, knowing that a Bayern win will get us CL football.

Very excited, shows just how good this sport is

Back