• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Harry gets pummelled for making questionable decisions, and yet in this thread we've had suggestions of:

- Gio or King at LB
- Walker at LB and Kaboul at RB
- Switching to a back 3 in a 3-5-2 which, as far as I know, we've never played under Redknapp
- Moving Modric and vdV out wide from their favoured and best positions in the middle

And it's only page 3!

switched to this line up against Stoke and looked both comfortable and dominant, also played against Cheltenham (i believe)

Adebayor
van der Vaart
Bale - Modric - Sandro/Parker - Lennon
Smith - Gallas - Kaboul - Walker
Friedel

Christ on a bike. Didnt realise that

doesn't mean a lot in all honesty. gifted 3 points against liverpool reserves and played mainly dross recently. remain a poor away side just 12 goals in 18 games. any side with pretensions to anything should brush them aside at home

doesn't mean a lot in all honesty. gifted 3 points against liverpool reserves and played mainly dross recently. remain a poor away side just 12 goals in 18 games. any side with pretensions to anything should brush them aside at home

I want to say 'This' but couldn't the same have been said about Villa?????

I want to say 'This' but couldn't the same have been said about Villa?????

No, firstly because we weren't at home, and secondly because Fulham never set out to defend first, like Villa. Fulham will be open, and come at us, ie, we win. 3-0.

No, firstly because we weren't at home, and secondly because Fulham never set out to defend first, like Villa. Fulham will be open, and come at us, ie, we win. 3-0.

and thirdly - we had ten men for half the game

We are playing against a Martin Jol side. Martin Jol who was sacked by us in the most humiliating way possible and the same Martin Jol who we complained had negative tactics away from home?
Do you honestly think he will send out his team to lie back and have their bellies tickled?

Well, that's just about done it. I hope you're happy with yourself. Delete the OMT, close the forum and let's just focus on having a nice summer or something cause there's fudge all hope now you've gone and said that. The Olympics are on soon right?

Back