• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Lol....you know it will be tense as fudge until we score!

Maybe in the first 10-15 mins....but if we don;t score early and/or Fulham score, (GHod forbid) it'll be quiet!

Fulham are 9/2 draw/no bet.

Just put ?ú100 on as insurance
?ú50 on

I think I will be covering Fulham & the draw seperately. If you cover draw no bet & we draw and miss out on 4th,you will be sick if all you get back is your stake!

I'd want at least a good tinkle up out of it if we fudge things up....

I've already got Spurs not finishing in the top 4 covered at 5/1.

Took it in January

FFS!!!!!!

So between all those who have bet on us losing/not finishing Top 4... added to all those 'Mind the Gap' tacos... I hope you're pleased with your season's contribution when blaming Harry and the Players for being solely responsible if the season falls flat on its' arse...

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER... WE ALL HAVE A PART TO PLAY... that includes not gloating and gurning like a smug retarded chimp in February when we've got a bit of a lead on our rivals, and certainly not gleefully waltzing into a Bookies on Monday morning to collect your winnings...
PROUD yourself are ya? What you gonna spend all yer winnings on? Probably summit to help numb the pain of how our season may end, thanks to you, and those like you!

there, i've said it... bet against Spurs at (y)our peril!!

OBVIOUSLY I realise the pursuit of money and personal gain as an attempt to 'cover yourself' in the event of a Spurs defeat actually ranks higher than seeing a group of over paid millionaires finishing 4th best in a league of other over-paid millionaires, but you MUST see where i'm coming from?

Last edited:
Emmanuel Adebayor has praised the contribution of Sandro and Scott Parker this season, and believes the pair are willing to ‘go to war’ in order to secure Champions League football.

Parker has garnered acclaim for his performances at the heart of Tottenham’s midfield this season, while in his absence Sandro has stepped seamlessly into Harry Redknapp’s team of late to help Spurs continue their pursuit of Champions League football.

Sandro was on hand to win the penalty that allowed Tottenham to grab a point against Aston Villa on Sunday despite going down to ten men after Danny Rose was sent off, and Adebayor believes both the Brazilian and Parker are vital to Tottenham’s chances of success.

“You can definitely take Sandro and Scott Parker to war, because they can take a bullet for you no matter what happens,” he told Spurs TV Online.

“I think Sandro showed it again at Villa. The manager has given him a lot of confidence. We all believe in him because we all know what he can do.

“We see him in training every day and he proved it again because with one man down he can still do the job for us.

“Hopefully, we can keep going. And if all the lads are like that next year we can start thinking of winning the league and being in a better position.”

Spurs now sit a point behind Arsenal in fourth place going into the final game of the season, with victory against Fulham at White Hart Lane on Sunday enough to secure them at least fourth place.

The Gunners go into their final game of the season against West Brom at the Hawthorns hoping to end a run of four games without a win, knowing that defeat could see them slip out of the top four with just two points separating them from fifth placed Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

FFS!!!!!!

So between all those who have bet on us losing/not finishing Top 4... added to all those 'Mind the Gap' tacos... I hope you're pleased with your season's contribution when blaming Harry and the Players for being solely responsible if the season falls flat on its' arse...

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER... WE ALL HAVE A PART TO PLAY... that includes not gloating and gurning like a smug retarded chimp in February when we've got a bit of a lead on our rivals, and certainly not gleefully waltzing into a Bookies on Monday morning to collect your winnings...
PROUD yourself are ya? What you gonna spend all yer winnings on? Probably summit to help numb the pain of how our season may end, thanks to you, and those like you!

there, i've said it... bet against Spurs at (y)our peril!!

OBVIOUSLY I realise the pursuit of money and personal gain as an attempt to 'cover yourself' in the event of a Spurs defeat actually ranks higher than seeing a group of over paid millionaires finishing 4th best in a league of other over-paid millionaires, but you MUST see where i'm coming from?

Nope

I honestly will miss footy for 3 months (albeit the Euwos will help).

I am Bi-polar. This season has been soooooooo long, and frustrating. I gave up after the Ar5enal 5-2 game and seriously considered jacking watching it in, then I came back, only to throw the towel in again when we lost to Norwich. Then I was brought back after Wigan beat Arsenal, then we lost to QPR and I hated football. Arsenal then drew with Stoke, and we beat Blackburn and I then thought, yeh maybe i do like football.

And then when we spanked Bolton I was well up for it, and after the Norwich 3-3 even more so, but then Villa hurt me even more than the Norwich lost.

I then thought, had I been a rugby fan I would surely not be feeling like this. I would also be one boring fcuk as well as I would not have felt the lows and the highs of being a football fan, I would not have gone out with my mates and witnessed some great nights down the pubs watching football and also shared some pain along the way with them.

football is only a game, but it means so much more sometimes, and yet so much less than you think it should.

Therefore, I will miss football.

right there with you, mate, I hate Tottenham and the emotional roller coaster they put me through (sometimes)

It all does sound a bit coincidental. Emirates Marketing Project and Man Utd rarely EVER have a derby this late into the season, yet it happens and it's potentially a title decider. Emirates Marketing Project lead 10 or so points, Man Utd catch up, Man Utd lead by 8 or so points, Emirates Marketing Project catch up etc.

Wigan have been shocking all year, beat Man Utd, Arsenal etc. now about 5 points clear of relegation with 1 game to go. Arsenal start the season poorly, about 15 points behind us at one stage, now going into the last day it's 1 point. Chelsea will more than likely miss out on an automatic CL place but still have the chance of getting there by winning the competition.

If this happened in a film we'd all be like "This would never happen in real life" well it is!! damn entertaining.

Given a large enough sample unlikely things become almost unavoidable. 20 seasons is hardly a massive sample size, but wouldn't a season like this be expected sooner or later?

I've already got Spurs not finishing in the top 4 covered at 5/1.

Took it in January

Wow. I'm surprised you only got 5-1 in january. How many points clear of fifth place were we when you took the bet?

Maybe the bookies were more itk than we were even then!

I've got ?ú350 on scum to get top 4 at 4/7 put on last July and as a cover 50 at 5/1 on scum to get third put on in Feb.

Back