• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

that fella who was making the Spurs/Barcelona shirts a few years back needs to knock up some Spurs/Bayern/West Brom ones :D

Anyone else upset that this is it for the Premier League for 3 months ? :(

I can't bloody wait for it to be over to be honest. I swear it was much more pleasurable when we were brick and it didn't matter about other teams games. It meant you could enjoy footie for what it was.

Strange really as I was so desperate for us to be a top team, now that we are I wanna go back to being nobodys!!!! (I don't really, I'm just nervous as hell about Sunday and want it to be over. Kind of like waiting for an operation, you convince yourself that you can live with the kidney stones as they're not that bad!!)

I can't bloody wait for it to be over to be honest. I swear it was much more pleasurable when we were brick and it didn't matter about other teams games. It meant you could enjoy footie for what it was.

Strange really as I was so desperate for us to be a top team, now that we are I wanna go back to being nobodys!!!! (I don't really, I'm just nervous as hell about Sunday and want it to be over. Kind of like waiting for an operation, you convince yourself that you can live with the kidney stones as they're not that bad!!)

Sometimes I feel the same way. You definitely savoured the wins a lot more, especially the rare away ones in the days when we only saw 2 or 3 in a season.
One more goal at Villa, or even Sunderland, would have made this Sunday so much more enjoyable.
Instead, we'll be having cardiacs when the latest scores start scrolling along the Jumbotron every few minutes

GHod no, if you dont want to compete with the best and to be the best its all a waste of time.

I honestly will miss footy for 3 months (albeit the Euwos will help).

I am Bi-polar. This season has been soooooooo long, and frustrating. I gave up after the Ar5enal 5-2 game and seriously considered jacking watching it in, then I came back, only to throw the towel in again when we lost to Norwich. Then I was brought back after Wigan beat Arsenal, then we lost to QPR and I hated football. Arsenal then drew with Stoke, and we beat Blackburn and I then thought, yeh maybe i do like football.

And then when we spanked Bolton I was well up for it, and after the Norwich 3-3 even more so, but then Villa hurt me even more than the Norwich lost.

I then thought, had I been a rugby fan I would surely not be feeling like this. I would also be one boring fcuk as well as I would not have felt the lows and the highs of being a football fan, I would not have gone out with my mates and witnessed some great nights down the pubs watching football and also shared some pain along the way with them.

football is only a game, but it means so much more sometimes, and yet so much less than you think it should.

Therefore, I will miss football.

there's so many scenarios its scary.

We win and le ar5e lose, 3rd
we win and le ar5e win, 4th - but rely on Chelsea to lose CL
we win and le ar5e draw, 3rd?

then there's chelseas game tonight, we want a Pool loss. guaranteed above Chelski then.

ah im boring myself with the options...

I honestly will miss footy for 3 months (albeit the Euwos will help).

I am Bi-polar. This season has been soooooooo long, and frustrating. I gave up after the Ar5enal 5-2 game and seriously considered jacking watching it in, then I came back, only to throw the towel in again when we lost to Norwich. Then I was brought back after Wigan beat Arsenal, then we lost to QPR and I hated football. Arsenal then drew with Stoke, and we beat Blackburn and I then thought, yeh maybe i do like football.

And then when we spanked Bolton I was well up for it, and after the Norwich 3-3 even more so, but then Villa hurt me even more than the Norwich lost.

I then thought, had I been a rugby fan I would surely not be feeling like this. I would also be one boring fcuk as well as I would not have felt the lows and the highs of being a football fan, I would not have gone out with my mates and witnessed some great nights down the pubs watching football and also shared some pain along the way with them.

football is only a game, but it means so much more sometimes, and yet so much less than you think it should.

Therefore, I will miss football.

It's going to help having the Euros to watch, but it just isnt the same as driving down to the Lane for a matchday.

Its bad enough waiting 2 or 3 weeks for a home game if there's an International break or didnt have enough LP's for an away game, but 13 weeks is a lifetime.
We've booked a few long weekend mini-holidays in June and July to break up the run, so the season will feel like its come around quicker.
After this Sunday, give it a few days, and it will be roll-on 11th or 12th August for the pre-season friendly

then there's chelseas game tonight, we want a Pool loss. guaranteed above Chelski then.

Too many different scenarios. The fact is right now any one of Arsenal,Tottenham,Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Chelsea can finish 3rd with one combination of results, or any one of us could finish 6th with another set

Eh?

Too many different scenarios. The fact is right now any one of Arsenal,Tottenham,Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Chelsea can finish 3rd with one combination of results, or any one of us could finish 6th with another set

that is fricking scary. top 5 places all up for grabs and a relegation also. Sky have their perfect season in 20 years??? Scripted?

i'll be glad to have it all over and done with to be quite honest, think it'd be the end of me if it carried on much longer !

in all honesty, I was talking in terms of football. I love watching football, every week. The fact all the leagues are pretty much ending within a week or two saddens me.

Sure we have the Euro's, but that is still about a month away and when that finishes, we still have to wait a 6 or so weeks until the Prem starts again.

that is fricking scary. top 5 places all up for grabs and a relegation also. Sky have their perfect season in 20 years??? Scripted?

Great final day for Sky and MOTD too I suppose. Right now 7 of the 10 matches have something vital at stake..fingers crossed its only 6 after tonight

Joking?

There is a "perfect Sky season" in one out of twenty seasons and it's scripted? Wouldn't a season like that show up at least somewhat regularly by coincidence?

It all does sound a bit coincidental. Emirates Marketing Project and Man Utd rarely EVER have a derby this late into the season, yet it happens and it's potentially a title decider. Emirates Marketing Project lead 10 or so points, Man Utd catch up, Man Utd lead by 8 or so points, Emirates Marketing Project catch up etc.

Wigan have been shocking all year, beat Man Utd, Arsenal etc. now about 5 points clear of relegation with 1 game to go. Arsenal start the season poorly, about 15 points behind us at one stage, now going into the last day it's 1 point. Chelsea will more than likely miss out on an automatic CL place but still have the chance of getting there by winning the competition.

If this happened in a film we'd all be like "This would never happen in real life" well it is!! damn entertaining.

Back