• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

Next up. Agent Pochettino...dont even think about it.

Hopefully he gets a polite round of applause on his return, before kick-off, but leave it at that. Need the fans to get the place rocking a week on Monday

Do we reckon Poch brings Lemons to a night club? He seems like the type.

I don't want to place too much emotional value on the game (it's only three points) but honestly hope we do indeed turn it in to a fortress for Monday. I despite Chelsea and also despise a version of Poch who is helping them to "do well", let's crush the idea that they're improving by showing them up, let's make it our responsibility to do so.

Class from Big Ange with the sky lot, gotta love him for the vibe of the interview as always, minus the hocus pocus flimflam.

Last edited:
Delighted for the win, dodged a bullet and you bank the win. Can't play like that against an improving Chelsea

Interesting to see the difference in our play without Udogie. He really offers something extra from the LB position. No knock on Davies. He's on a different trajectory and has been a fine servant to the club. But at this point, Udogie is head and shoulders the first choice.

Corrected that positional typo.

No round of applause from me. Love Poch and what he did for us. But he’s Chelsea manager and it’ll be a cold day in hell before I’ll applaud a Chelsea manager.

Sing Ange’s name and sing it loud.
Fair enough, but we sacked him (and if anyone starts a discussion on the right or wrong of it I will hunt them down), he owed us nothing. I've no prob with the crowd recognising a past manager or player that left us on good terms.

Interesting to see the difference in our play without Udogie. He really offers something extra from the LB position. No knock on Davies. He's on a different trajectory and has been a fine servant to the club. But at this point, Udogie is head and shoulders the first choice.

But Royal was able to fill in perfectly adequately. It’s more, sadly, that Davies can’t really cut it any more. Udogie being head and shoulders the first choice not disputed, of course.

VDV for Motm with Sarr a close second. VDV was really bloody good today, co weed for Davies in the first half and just helped snuff out any dangerous counter before they amounted to anything.

Really poor the first half, definitely the worst performance under Ange so far but the 2nd half was a lot better. We gained positional space and then started to make some real chances. I knew this would be a tough game so happy to have gotten through it.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Not our best game by any stretch of the imagination. Vicario did great first half.

But fudge it. 3 points again.

Lets just keep doing this.

Back