• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

Bissouma was quite poor think the yellow was on his mind so Hojbjerg made sense, Royal > Davies imo and Johnson showed really good movement and touches off both sides.

Hopefully it was just that.
Wolves and villa after Chelsea, and with Bentancur back he can just concentrate on his game and if he gets another game suspension then Hojbjerg or Bentancur can come in.

Basically asked him what his feeling was after the game and he basically tore her a strip twice and then again at the end for suggesting they didn't take their chances.

Would have expected abit more class from someone around for so long.
In fairness the questions were stupid. Asking him how he feels after losing? "Oh I feel fudging brilliant". The level of post-match interviews is terrible, well interviews in general. Can see it in some of Anges reactions as well but he handles it better.

In fairness the questions were stupid. Asking him how he feels after losing? "Oh I feel fudging brilliant". The level of post-match interviews is terrible, well interviews in general. Can see it in some of Anges reactions as well but he handles it better.

Generic yes...stupid I don't think so.

He could say, he felt they didn't get the result their efforts merited, a view I probably would agree with.

Instead he seemed to take his historic gripe with the media out on someone

Hodgson was entitled to call out a really dumb question. "do you think you should have scored earlier than you did".

What answer was he going to give. That's the closest to a rhetorical question from an interviewer and honestly left him with very little he actually could say.

Roy's old but there's still a sharp mind in there.

Anyway back to us grinding out a result and scoring two goals with one shot on target.

A nod to Ange versus last year. The biggest pumping people each week geeing us up and roaring with delight are players that Conte said couldn't cut it, lacked heart and would always fail.

Ange > Conte.

Thought that was a really great result. After Saudi Sportswashing Machine smashed them last game I knew Woy would have them well drilled and hard to break down. He is a really under rated manager. Kulu has not hit the heights of previous seasons but as Scaramanga said earlier he was being double marked and Richarlison and Davies were not posing a threat on the left. I feel a bit sorry for Richy but he has been woeful for a while now. The only thing that redeems him is his amazing work rate.
The thing that will really mess us up is if Romero and VDV get injured. We really haven`t got good back up for them.
BTW who got MOTM? For me it was VDV. Him and Vicario have been outstanding considering I had never heard of them before we signed them and they were cheap by todays standards.
Would like to see us sign a decent centre back in January and would like to get someone like Toney from Brentford but as he is about a 40 0r 50 mil player you know Chelsea or Arsenal will pay 90 or a 100 mil for him

Back