• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

All eyes on you, LM.

bo-burnham-all-eyes-on-me.gif

I’d keep Hoijberg in. Don’t want to risk Bissouma getting booked and so missing the match against Chelsea.

Bissouma back in for me. Particularly as long as Bentancur is out Bissouma adds so much to the team. If he gets a yellow and misses out against Chelsea then deal with that, but the Palace game is important enough and difficult enough that it should be the only priority right now.

Bissouma back in for me. Particularly as long as Bentancur is out Bissouma adds so much to the team. If he gets a yellow and misses out against Chelsea then deal with that, but the Palace game is important enough and difficult enough that it should be the only priority right now.

I’ve had the time to reflect upon what I said last night and have decided that yes it’s best that Bissouma starts. I want Bissouma to play against Chelsea and so I’d suggest that he’s subbed off early if we have control over Palace BUT ensuring we have best chance of three points against Palace is priority for now.

Bissouma could suffer injury in training or he could play v Chelsea and not be at it for whatever reason. And then if we dropped points against Palace the decision may well have been a poor one.

The potential win for each match is equally valuable. So whilst I want us to beat Chelsea so much we can’t lose focus of our away trip at Selhurst Park. We have to trust our chosen starting eleven for each match, we will have injuries and suspensions that occur and we will have to rely on our squad to get us through the season.

So now I’m on the side of Bissouma starts v Palace and Ange manages what happens from here. I have complete faith in Ange and the team right now.

I’d keep Hoijberg in. Don’t want to risk Bissouma getting booked and so missing the match against Chelsea.

Disagree, take the 3 points on the table now, Palace got thumped in their last game, they will want a reaction.

Play your best side, worry about the next game when it comes. Bissouma owes the side, he needs to be mature enough to play one game without getting a card.

p.s. saw your own follow up to same point ..

Would be really interesting to see Johnson get another start. Really looking forward to seeing more of him. But also thought Richarlison did well enough against Fulham so would be perfectly fine with him starting again.

I think Richarlison has played better in home games where the crowd are fully behind him. He’s openly admitted he isn’t in the best place mentally, not sure if away games are a good environment for him.

Big banana skin. Short turnaround, tricky London derby, away from home, expectations high, stakes higher.

A win here would be a massive statement about where we are and what we can do, but I suspect this could be our first loss this season.

I think we have to trust Bissouma not to get a yellow card. Hopefully he’s learned a lesson after the Luton game. He’ll get another booking and a subsequent suspension eventually.
Palace are just as close to us in the table as Chelsea. Taking the points from either is just as valid.

Play him and hope he doesn't get booked.

And with the short turnaround from Monday vs. Fulham, Ange should be happy to have a fully rested Bissouma. One also has to consider that Bentancur is back in full training. Might he be available against Chelsea if Bissouma misses out? That will factor into Ange's thinking as well.

Back