• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BHA*** omt

Good team, all credit to MP for picking this one. It was so important that we put out a strong defence, I expect a win.

After the humiliating defeats to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, this will be a good chance to get back to winning ways. But our Cup matches have hardly been convincing in recent years. We did well to beat Asteras convincingly in Europe. Wish we can repeat that performance against Brighton. League Cup remains our main hope of winning a Cup this season. Hope we will make full use of that.

Sorry but can someone please explain how Fazio is classed as 1 of our 2 best cb's? I personally have not seen anything to make me believe he is better than Kaboul.

Sorry but can someone please explain how Fazio is classed as 1 of our 2 best cb's? I personally have not seen anything to make me believe he is better than Kaboul.
I think he qualifies on the basis that he's not Kaboul.

sadly.

i imagine if we win comfortably with them on the correct wing, you'll have the 442ers out in force.

come on mumorn...I would just like us to try different things now and again.

If you can convince me that we have destroyed teams all season long by playing inverted wingers then I am all ears.

I think solly will thrive tonight and Kane's style means this will not be a 4-4-2.....where is the creativity??? Kane! thats where it is.

Vorm
Naughton - Fazio - Vert - Davies
Stambouli - Dembele
Lennon - Kane - Townsend
Soldado​

DAT WIDTH

A bit worried about the lack of creative players in midfield. Lennon and Townsend have not been convincing for some time. Hope Dembele will be at his best to create the chances for us. Hope the team will put up a good performance and a convincing win.

Had tickets for this match. Thanks a lot work, couldnt get any cover to get the afternoon off, so this will probably be an impressive performance tonight, not that I will mind too much if it is.
A Spurs win is all that matters at the end of the day. I will have to save my voice for Villa Park Sunday

We can pretty much predict the Villa team from this.
Only doubts I have are the players in bold.

Lloris
Dier Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Capoue Mason
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Adebayor​

What do Kaboul and Adebayor have to do to be dropped? What does Kane need to do to start ahead of Lamela?

A bit worried about the lack of creative players in midfield. Lennon and Townsend have not been convincing for some time. Hope Dembele will be at his best to create the chances for us. Hope the team will put up a good performance and a convincing win.

Kane and Soldado can run the show together.

After the humiliating defeats to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, this will be a good chance to get back to winning ways. But our Cup matches have hardly been convincing in recent years. We did well to beat Asteras convincingly in Europe. Wish we can repeat that performance against Brighton. League Cup remains our main hope of winning a Cup this season. Hope we will make full use of that.

With Chelsea, Liverpool and City still in it? And with our current form?
Our only hope is the big teams not surviving the early rounds of the FA Cup with weakened teams.

Back