• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BHA*** omt

Okay its Brighton at home, they've won one game in eleven. I want to see Eriksen in central midfield. Dier needs some games as Centre Half. Only other player Id consider starting that would start against Villa is Kane.
Always wanted to see what Dembele could do dribbling down the left on his stronger foot. He has been tried on the right.
Ade needs a kick up the ****. Lamela the same.
Vorm
Naughton Dier Fazio Davies
Stambouli Eriksen
Lamela Kane Dembele
Adebayor​

Shocked that anyone would'nt care about tonight. The league is depressing enough so we have to grab chances for silverware with both hands. This is a home tie against a poor lower league side. Win tonight and we are a couple of games from Wembley. We need a win tonight to give us a much needed boost in the league. If the unthinkable happens and we lose, then GHod knows what the will happen come the weekend. We will feel rock bottom.

Shocked that anyone would'nt care about tonight. The league is depressing enough so we have to grab chances for silverware with both hands. This is a home tie against a poor lower league side. Win tonight and we are a couple of games from Wembley. We need a win tonight to give us a much needed boost in the league. If the unthinkable happens and we lose, then GHod knows what the will happen come the weekend. We will feel rock bottom.

Yep, we need a good win here badly. The alternative would be a hammer blow to our confidence and a meltdown in here of RAWK'ish proportions.

Hopefully we'll win tonight but have another meltdown in the q/f......can see a hard night in either brammell lane or dean court,its on the cards i can see it now.

Don't always agree with each other but agree with you here. It's silverware, a win here and we are in the quarter finals.

I am enjoying the cup games more than the league at the moment, just feels like the pressure is of a little bit.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Don't always agree with each other but agree with you here. It's silverware, a win here and we are in the quarter finals.

Agreed. Tonight could do wonders for our confidence. Lets hope it all comes together with a nice peformance and win.

I am enjoying the cup games more than the league at the moment, just feels like the pressure is of a little bit.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Agree with that. And given that Poch needs time with our squad and one or two more windows, I'm not expecting more than sayan 8th placed finish this year (behind Man C, Man U, ****, Cheatski, Everton, liverpool and one surprise).....it just means that for once the cups are more interesting than the league games

Main point of interest in my view tonight is whether Stambo makes his case for some PL game time by putting in a decent performance. A lot of the other squad players are known, he's less so and Capoue's place in the PL team is far from secure

Main point of interest in my view tonight is whether Stambo makes his case for some PL game time by putting in a decent performance. A lot of the other squad players are known, he's less so and Capoue's place in the PL team is far from secure

According to who? Capoue has been criticised on here from the word go this season yet he's played every game in the PL. There's been no suggestion of his place being under threat.

That being said Im with you, I want to see more of Stambouli.....

So this small pitch of ours...is that going to favor Brighton? Would kinda like to know b4 the game rather than after. ;)

As others have said, LC is a big opportunity for us this season. Another PL side (West Brom) went out last night...and 2 more will go out tonight.

Last edited:
Back