• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BHA*** omt

Are you guys watching Sherwood spouting?!

The game is delayed until 8 so Sherwood has been rabbiting on for ages, he can't stop his maarf spouting

Says the players don't have heart, need to get players with the right mentality, of tonight's team Kane and Townsend are the ones with the most heart and desire

Says he never saw Lamela, never saw him play, he was flying round the world trying to get fit

Says the fans are stupid and want foreigners to play ahead of the home grown players (Saldado vs Kane, Lamela vs Townsend)

I can't be asred to type it all out tbh

It's the Tim Sherwood show on my edible-nest swiftlet atm.

Edit: Autocorrect fail.

Lol

Yeah the delayed kick off has turned it into the Sherwood show.

He loves Kane at least

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Ah, Sherwood you complete and utter twit.

Cant believe what Im watching and hearing (on Channel Bein). What a complete and utter **** ! Every time I see him on tv Im ashamed to think of him as manager. Tonight takes the biscuit. He says Spurs fans dont support "their own" and only want £30 million pound foreigners at the club and give them all the time in the world!

TV just showed it with Kane and Soldado up top, Lennon wide left and Townsend wide right

Just shows that 442 = 4231 really... not much difference other than whether the wide men in the 3 are playing wide or inverted

TV just showed it with Kane and Soldado up top, Lennon wide left and Townsend wide right

Just shows that 442 = 4231 really... not much difference other than whether the wide men in the 3 are playing wide or inverted

Townsend will be cutting in regardless. Lennon needs the ball early to run past his FB, so that ain't happening either.

A decent example of how inverted wingers should work. Lennon pulling in and Davies moving forward for the overlap.

All Spurs, reasonable football (dire from Brighton really)

Townsend went down the outside a couple of times (on the right)

Back