• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BHA*** omt

Cant see how we can not let Brighton win this, their form has been terrible, I afraid we will just have to give their season a pick me up and throw in a few defensive howlers to make them feel better.

Cant see how we can not let Brighton win this, their form has been terrible, I afraid we will just have to give their season a pick me up and throw in a few defensive howlers to make them feel better.

i said the same on Sun and it happened. Cant see it happening tonight, i think **** went off in the changing room after. I can see tonight being a blistering performance from a second string looking to impress. I always feel the attacking players in our 'second string' are our best combination anyway.

As i say, big win tonight so ill go 5-1.

Anyone know if this is on TV? I was convinced I heard someone say it was, but I can't seem to find it now.

Really up for this one, I find the cup matches much more entertaining these days and win and we are in the final 8 gotta go for it. I would mix in some reserves and regulars try and find some form

-------------------Vorm---------------------

Naughton------Dier----Fazio---------Davies

------------Dembele--------Stambouli-----

Eriksen------------Kane-----------Lamela

-----------------Adebayor-----------------

I get the game here in the states on delay tonight so I imagine there will be some edible-nest swiftlets about

4-1 Yids

Kane X4 and a penalty save for us after Vorm is sent off

Last edited:
Vorm
Naughton - Fazio - Vert - Davies
Stambouli - Dembele
Lennon - Kane - Townsend
Soldado​

DAT WIDTH

Our best centre half pairing, our best central midfield pairing and our best two strikers starting. I'll be disappointed if we don't win.

Spot on. As i said, i always prefer the balance of these 'reserve sides'

agreed, its why i enjoy our cup games in the so called "micky mouse" cups - these players should be well up for it wanting to play prem football, especially the likes of Davies and the midfield two.

I feel really sorry for Soldado - there's absolutely no creativity in that midfield whatsoever

Everything rests on Kane's shoulders to provide service

I feel really sorry for Soldado - there's absolutely no creativity in that midfield whatsoever

Everything rests on Kane's shoulders to provide service

Lets hope he can get on the end of no doubt the 100+ crosses thatll be going into the box if we do play the width card. Midfield two is great though, when they click itd be our best since Sandro/Dembele.

Our best centre half pairing, our best central midfield pairing and our best two strikers starting. I'll be disappointed if we don't win.

Agree about the CBs and CFs but definitely not about the CMs!!! Its Mason + one other for me, and til Stambo proves himself, that one other is Capoue

Lets hope he can get on the end of no doubt the 100+ crosses thatll be going into the box if we do play the width card. Midfield two is great though, when they click itd be our best since Sandro/Dembele.

I don't know much about Stambouli, but I just don't see how we are going to get the ball forward. And Lennon and Townsend will be no use if they receive a ball after the defence is in position.

Is our tactic just going to be to hoof diagonal balls from the centre backs and bypass CM?

Back