• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea****

Mourinho being very cute, not picking a striker at all... that will mess with Spurs's's' heads, who do we mark, what are we playing against?

Cunning.

Although if it was Fat Sam I'd be saying how negative and wimpy it was and that the cloggers were scared and just trying to snatch something on the break/ from a set piece.

Should be a very interesting chess match.

One of those chess matches where someone stands up and pushes the Queen into his opponent's eye.

"Sometimes when you are a big club, a very small club comes to your stadium.

We wanted to play. They didn't. We wanted to score. They didn't. Every time they just kicked the ball away. It is frustrating for me, my players, for every Chelsea supporter and for every football supporter. Because people don't pay to see one team play and the other team falling down, demanding to see the medical department."

Yep.

Mason's inclusion worries me a little.

Mason-Dier is a good partnership (did well early season and vs Anderlecht), and allows Dembele to play in his preferred AM role.

Mason's performance against Qarabag wasn't great, but apparently he was ill (virus) that night

You've gotta love statistics aincha?

The BBC says "this will be a real test of Spurs' top-four credentials against opponents they have rarely beaten in recent years... last season's 5-3 win on New Years' Day is their only victory over Chelsea in the last dozen meetings between the clubs"

Whereas Marky says "one win in the league at WHL since 2006, yep it's 100% three point lane for the rent boys!"

01.01.15 5-3
28.09.13 1-1
20.10.12 2-4
22.12.11 1-1
12.12.10 1-1
17.04.10 2-1
21.03.09 1-0
19.03.08 4-4
05.11.06 2-1

Sounds like a score draw to me. I wonder if Cahill will kick Kane in the spine to try and put him out for the season, he usually does.

Poch pointing out that Mourinho will sit deep, allow us to press, then they will try to play a ball behind our back line and use pace to get in.

I.e. maybe Pedro, Hazard, Willian etc have more pace than Costa?

Anyone else suspect a long ball gam from them for the quick players to run into

Don't expect their defence to venture forward much either

I would expect them to do this....but if Hazard drops in we will be outnumbered in midfield...

big game for Toby and Jan

all of a sudden I just got f#ckin nervous. please Spurs bring your A -game again today.

Play to the best of our ability (like last Sunday) and we could nick this

Back