• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea****

Lets just Woof in this game and WOOF loudly...

We need to dig deep and find the stamina reserves....

I think the atmosphere will be white hot tomorrow.....even at the silly time its played.....COYS

I think it will be a tight game, both teams trying not to lose... But I thought that before the 5-3

I imagine the team that gets a slice of luck / a ref decision / nick the first goal yadda yadda

It's one of those games where my built in Spurs negativity kicks in. We've been great, Chelsea have been below par, we're being talked up in the media, we're only a few points off the top etc. It would be "typical" Spurs to crash in this game.

Except there isn't a whole lot of typical Spurs about this side of ours now. And that's another positive that sets us up for a bigger defeat if it comes! Haha. As you can see, I'm not exactly one of those happy go lucky type of fellows ...

But get in! Getting a win tomorrow, whichever way, would make me over the moon. Very important game. I'm way more nervous prior to this than prior to any of our games with le scum so far this season.

As people have said....we do seem to be a very different team now... Much more resilient, both mentally and physically.. Gary Neville wrote a very good piece in the Telegraph this morning in which he praised Poch, the players and the set-up at the club.

I hate these games and just want them to be over but even if we lose we are still progressing.... Again, like many have said, if we hadn't played Thursday and it was a 4pm kick off under the lights I would be much more confident than I am...

It would be lovely to win well, something like 3 nil, which would not only give my heart rate an easier time but also because it would probably signal the end of Mourinho and that would just add to the pleasure... But imagine the newspaper hype if we did!!

COYS...please.

Lloris
Walker Toby Verts Rose
Dier Dembele
Lamela Son Eriksen
Kane

We took it slow against Qarabag. I really don't think we hit full intensity at all. So the players should be fully geared up and ready.

Chelsea have huge pressure on them and I don't think Mourinho can play for a draw. They will have to be positive unless he relies on a sucker punch and sits back. In that case we need to take our chances early. I am sure we can. But this is football. Anything can happen.

COYS

What I would give to edge this game through a questionable referee decision...

Well, they say everything comes around. So we are owed an offside goal as well as 2 goals where the ball hasnt crossed the line, but obviously now the latter can;t happen thanks to goal-line technology. Shame it wasnt around for a certain FA Cup semi a few years back.

But, we are definitely owed at least one dodgy decision after the cr@p we have endured in the last few years

Win this and we'll be 13 points ahead of the feckin rent boys! Surely they can't catch up then.

More importantly, we'll be just 2 or 3 points off the top of the league...

With "easier" fixtures Dec-Feb... (Hardest being Southampton, Everton + Emirates Marketing Project away...quite a few home games against bottom half teams).

F**k. COYS!!!!!!!!!!

All the media hype is making me nervous, to be honest. I'd hoped we could avoid the stupid spotlight a bit longer, and that fatiguing match against Qarabag won't help.

Sigh. anyway....

------------------------------Lloris------------------------------

Walker----------Toby------------------Jan--------------Rose

-------------------Dier-----------------Dembele--------------

N'Jie-----------------------Lamela------------------------Son

-------------------------------Kane------------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Wimmer, Davies, Carroll, Mason, Eriksen, Townsend

Rationale:

N'Jie over Eriksen (with Lamela going in the middle): to rest Eriksen, really. I'd rather he only be used as a substitute (and only partially influence the game) than be used from the start and risk injury or wearing-out. I know it probably won't happen, though.

Back