• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea****

- we do look a bit tired. The conditions aren't helping (and the damn bags and papers on the field have been getting caught up in Rose and Vertonghen's studs)....but we don't look as dynamic as we did against West Ham. Passes are going astray, players are making the wrong decisions in possession, and are actually coming off second best in some challenges.

- Son hasn't been great, making the wrong decisions too often.

- Rose and Walker's bookings are the second and the third stupid yellow cards (not as stupid as Alli's, but still) in two weeks. I suppose it's a consequence of the coming together of youth and aggression...but Chelsea can run down our full-backs now, and they can't respond in kind lest they get sent off.

We needed half time. We look mentally not fully sharp. Granted chelsea making it hard. But when we are cute and pass and move to create space in the middle we are creating openings.

Mason, Walker, Rose, Son and even Dire (going forward) need to wake up!

Hmm, this is a weird one for me, because I don't feel anywhere near as nervous as normal. It might be because traditionally I don't expect us to get much against Chelsea, but I was more anxious in the 70th minute against West Ham.

My prediction: Costa comes on and gets one of our yellow carded players sent off.

Looks likely. We're playing into their hands on the disciplinary front, but I'm not sure it can be helped, given Walker's (and to a lesser extent Rose's) capacity for brainfarts unfettered by reason or the dictates of the situation.

Lamela could make the difference coming on. Can Carol also come on and make an impact? Njie too.

I hope we come out fighting and trying to be sharper. Not a bad first half, I think we edged it slightly.

I went in to this week expecting us to lose 1-0 to a Hazard goal. Still hoping that I'm wrong but it's not looking good.

Lamela could make the difference coming on. Can Carol also come on and make an impact? Njie too.

I hope we come out fighting and trying to be sharper. Not a bad first half, I think we edged it slightly.

If Chelsea sit deep N'Jie's influence will not be significant

Patience is still required. Chelsea players will tire too. We've been getting better chances the longer the game goes on.

Back