• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa OMT***

Yep, he looked very hungry to be involved....not sure i want to see him on the edge of the our penalty area but never mind.

I think he could play the Dempsey/ Sig role. He likes dropping deep and getting things moving. Defoe likes to focus on putting the ball in the net. The rest of his game is less important to him.

To be fair to defo he played the harder section of the game when the midfield was congested and before villa were reduced to 10. That said Ade was excellent when he came on.

New Chirpy (found on Twitter, not my pic)

A4no6IwCAAAiAl6.jpg

Eurgh, look at last season, we spent 11 games in the 50's!! :( Onwards and upward now though!

The scary thing is that 27 points in the second half of the season is still better than our average in the PL (10 worse, 7 better). But what a wasted opportunity, as the 42 in the first half was so much better than any other first half (three 34s next best).

Pleased with the result, but not so much the performance. We seemed to match Villa for lack of imagination for most of the proceedings. Will have to do better next time.

Just watched the game. Villa were pretty bad. Our defence was solid. Lloris likewise. We benefited from a couple of Villa errors, but we probably deserved to win judging by the missed chances we had. 4 wins in a row, still unbeaten since Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Muhahahahahah!

Eurgh, look at last season, we spent 11 games in the 50's!! :( Onwards and upward now though!

50 53 53 53 53 54 55 58 59 59 59

Statto can you chart those figures in XL for me please?

It would be interesting to see how last season we screamed vertically upwards and then stalled horizontally and then went up again at the end

Versus other years where it was steadier or whatever... go on, you know you've got nowt else better to do tonight!

50 53 53 53 53 54 55 58 59 59 59

Statto can you chart those figures in XL for me please?

It would be interesting to see how last season we screamed vertically upwards and then stalled horizontally and then went up again at the end

Versus other years where it was steadier or whatever... go on, you know you've got nowt else better to do tonight!

The chart is in XL format - you can copy and download it.

Excellent 2nd half, we played with much more of a pace to our game, quicker more incisive passing in the 2nd half...

Really enjoyed today, very good win

As soon as Ase came on we looked even more fluid up top, some of the interplay was great to watch, Siggy looked a better play with Ade up top too

Ade has to start against Chelsea - his link up play was very good today

Defoe's technical aspect is virtually non-existent

Back