• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa OMT***

I think it would be silly to overlook the first half and not deal with it just because the result in the end was easy. Against better teams we will be punished for being so sloppy and careless. Its good we are winning but if we keep wanting to pick up points we need to work on this.

Actually, it is madam and I just post regarding goalkeepers and defensers as it was the positions I played and know more about.

I don't care about which of Brad or Hugo play (they are both good with different qualities) against the pace of villa's forwards it made more sense to play Lloris, who is more a sweeper-keeper than Brad.

Better game by Walker today, even if he was caught out of position once or twice.

Well done to the lads for the win =D>

Cue DHSF in 3....2....1

Mediocre first half..... but QUALITY second half there Spurs. Really enjoyed that second half performance, much more fluid, showed more intensity, lots of pace and craft in there.... anyone else just LOVE watching Dembele in particular play? The lad just oozes class, love the way he cleverly shifts his body and manipulates the ball well, beats people for fun. His decision-making is generally a lot better than I thought too.

Erikthe viking turns up to join the ****ing negative phalanx and then quietly fudges off when we score 2. I hope we keep winning and all the negative people who bring everyone down and tinkle everyone off slowly go back to the sewer.

COYS!!!!! Clean sheet. Now come on Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the second half :)

And how good did Ade look? The difference between him and defoe is unbelievable, they're opposites, Ade is always looking to bring other players into the game and Defoe is always looking to shoot. You need both at times, but Ade fits us so much better. He helps us keep possession and create proper opportunities. Great to have both players though.

Their relative stats from the game show it all.
Defoe 21 touches of the ball from 68 minutes
Adebayor 32 touches of the ball from 26 minutes

Defoe 11 passes in 68 minutes 64% accuracy
Adebayor 23 passes in 26 minutes 87% accuracy

Both ended up with the same number of shots on target

Actually, it is madam and I just post regarding goalkeepers and defensers as it was the positions I played and know more about.

I don't care about which of Brad or Hugo play (they are both good with different qualities) against the pace of villa's forwards it made more sense to play Lloris, who is more a sweeper-keeper than Brad.

Better game by Walker today, even if he was caught out of position once or twice.

Well done to the lads for the win =D>

=D>

Great post, and superbly owned your sarcastic commentator there LOL, well played my dear!

Erikthe viking turns up to join the ****ing negative phalanx and then quietly fudges off when we score 2. I hope we keep winning and all the negative people who bring everyone down and tinkle everyone off slowly go back to the sewer.

COYS!!!!! Clean sheet. Now come on Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the second half :)

And how good did Ade look? The difference between him and defoe is unbelievable, they're opposites, Ade is always looking to bring other players into the game and Defoe is always looking to shoot. You need both at times, but Ade fits us so much better. He helps us keep possession and create proper opportunities. Great to have both players though.

A fine post, but we should also remember that Ade came on at a very good time...he is absolute quality of course, let's just hope he is fully onboard. Looked like it to me...

Their relative stats from the game show it all.
Defoe 21 touches of the ball from 68 minutes
Adebayor 32 touches of the ball from 26 minutes

Defoe 11 passes in 68 minutes 64% accuracy
Adebayor 23 passes in 26 minutes 87% accuracy

Both ended up with the same number of shots on target

Defoe and Dempsey are not the answer, Ade is a totally different class to either, Redknap seemed to keep Ade onside can AVB ? All our goal threat with Defoe playing has to come from midfield because he does not hold feck all up and drops deeper and deeper, he has improved and I hope he keeps doing so but Today him and Dempsey gave us nothing especially in the first half, I might be a kill joy but thats the way I see it.

On my way home from the lane.

Sandro MOTM followed by Caulker for me

If anyone could get a .gif of Sandro bitching Villa, i'll give them a sloppy kiss

A French female Yiddo?

Lovely!! :)

[-o<

marion-cotillard-profile.jpg

Back