• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

Well, this badger's breakfast of an OMT might be working some sort of perverse voodoo for our benefit. The Mail has a story and photo of Negredo with his arm in a sling after being injured against Waste Ham.

Now they've got an FA Cup match with Watford on Saturday. Who's next to join their walking wounded? They'll have to plan their squad carefully as they host Chelsea after they play us.

They have a pretty decent squad though. We can only hope Pellegrini makes some changes against us to rest some for Cheat$ki.

Sandro back then? ok, play him.

-----------lloris
walker---dawson---vlad---rose
----------sandro
-----dembele---bentaleb
--lennon----ade-----eriksen

Wont Paulinho/Sandro/Verts be back?

I think TS will play Bentaleb but only because the two aforementioned midfielders wont be match fit.

Lloris

Walker
Daws
Vlad
Rose

Sandro

Lennon
Dembele
Townsend

Eriksen

Ade

The back four picks itself due to injuries (if Verts was fit I'd bring him in over Chiriches NOT because Vlad deserves it -personally I think Daws has been dodgier- but because you cannot drop the skipper at this point in the season)…

Sandro as the shield is a given…I'd want my speedies out there and Dembele gets the nod over Bentaleb because of his powers and strength…Eriksen operates behind Ade to create, the two are linking well…Bentaleb on for Sandro as the game wears on OR put Dembele back there and Bentaleb in his spot…

I think we will beat them. 3-2.

P426_zps52a3b991.png

Last edited:
Lloris

Walker
Daws
Vlad
Rose

Sandro

Lennon
Dembele
Townsend

Eriksen

Ade

The back four picks itself due to injuries (if Verts was fit I'd bring him in over Chiriches NOT because Vlad deserves it -personally I think Daws has been dodgier- but because you cannot drop the skipper at this point in the season)…

Sandro as the shield is a given…I'd want my speedies out there and Dembele gets the nod over Bentaleb because of his powers and strength…Eriksen operates behind Ade to create, the two are linking well…Bentaleb on for Sandro as the game wears on OR put Dembele back there and Bentaleb in his spot…

I think we will beat them. 3-2.

THIS. Bentaleb can come on and expend 90 minutes of energy in a 20 minute cameo and choke Emirates Marketing Project avenues to Llloris. Believe!!

I saw some internet chatter than Negredo will be OK to play. Boo.

We shall see. I'd think most clubs would prefer not to clarify injury situations to their upcoming opponents. In North America, he'd be described as having 'an upper body injury'. The sling doesn't suggest it's a trivial knock.

Cute report out today that Yaya Toure is being quoted as saying he'd love to play for PSG. Yaya, Ibra, Oohlala. More likely he's looking to advance the ball on contract re-negotiations. Still, a man can hope...

------------------------------Lloris------------------------------

Walker-------------Daws----------------------Verts--------Shaw

------------------------------Sandro---------------------------

Lennon----------------------------------------------------Eriksen

-----------------------------Lamela-----------------------------

---------------Benteke--------------------Ade------------------

What? A man can dream. :)

My nine year old son has picked this team:

Lloris

Walker Dawson Vertonghen Rose

Sandro Benteleb

Lamela Eriksen Chadli

Adebayor

He reckons we can't allow them any time on the ball as they are liable to play through us. I pointed out that we probably don't want to play the high defensive line as Aguero is likely to exploit the space in behind - he's gone to bed now but thinking of how to reconcile these two points.

Hopefully we'll have an update tomorrow.

:lol:

Nezza can you ask the boy why he fancies Lamela over Lennon on the right, and if he fancies a job as part of Sherwoods band of merry men- could be an AVB mark II :)

Saw an interview recently from one of our own (forgetting who it was) who was in the team the last time we had a string of 5+ wins on the road...

His mentality (and mine as well) was that the reason they won all those away games back in the day was because they didn't change their playing style when playing away games. They attacked. That's what I would propose we do. We are Tottenham Hotspur. No dropping back into 2 banks of 4 in our own 18. Just play the way we're capable with respect of the opposition (not too much) and set out to win the game.

Sherwood was confident enough to go to the Emirates with Bentaleb starting so I say give him another run out. He's smart enough to have learned positionally where he needs to be in order to protect the back 4. To Dare is to Do.

Ade
Townsend - Eriksen - Lennon
Dembele - Bentaleb
Rose - Verts - Daws - Walks
Lloris​

If not Townsend, then I'd go with Soldado. Just think 2 wingers and 3 in the center gives us much better balance.

Sandro, Naughton and one of Lamela/Soldado/Chadli to come on at some point.

rob from the rich to give to the poor

SPURS 2.1 WIN!!!!

Lloris

Walker - Daws - Vlad - Rose

Sandro - Benteleb

Lennon - Erikson - Chadli

Ade

Nezza can you ask the boy why he fancies Lamela over Lennon on the right, and if he fancies a job as part of Sherwoods band of merry men- could be an AVB mark II :)

OK I just asked him and he said "Because I like Lamela, that's why.

"And also I like the number 11." :)

i want us to go toe to toe with them.....fcuk it, they are playing some sparkling football and i do enjoy watching them, but we have some forward players in hot form too so lets just attack them back....it could be one heck of a game

Back