• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

what type of teams have City put out in these two cup games? can we expect any tired legs on Wednesday?

vs. Watford:

Aguero - Dzeko
Lopes - Rodwell - Toure - Navas
Kolarov - Lescott- Demi - Richards
Pantilimon​

vs. West Ham

Aguero - Negredo
Lopes - Fernandinho - Garcia - Navas
Clichy - Nastasic - Lescott - Boyata
Pantilimon​

Expect to see Silva, Toure, Fernandinho and Navas starting behind Aguerro and Negredo. Still think it could be possible for us to beat them, but a lot will depend on how our defence cope with their strikers.

Negredo is out with a shoulder injury.

Dzeko is just as worrying though.

Who? Oh that guy who scored four at the lane a few years back

I look at their team last year that we beat. Seems no where as strong as this seasons. Aguero was on the bench.

Tough tough task. Just don't want a spanking, that could set us back

football is amazing sometimes, we could beat them. We are theoretically capable. I'll be a bag of nerves every time they venture forward that's for sure

Who? Oh that guy who scored four at the lane a few years back

I look at their team last year that we beat. Seems no where as strong as this seasons. Aguero was on the bench.

Tough tough task. Just don't want a spanking, that could set us back

football is amazing sometimes, we could beat them. We are theoretically capable. I'll be a bag of nerves every time they venture forward that's for sure

Dzeko is a beast. Would be the perfect signing for us in my view.

Aguero vs Dawson

iRHWNIjbhjg4z.gif

Speaking of Dawson vs Aguero.....what about Rise vs Navas???

Really hope somebody does a good shift on the left and gives Danny some protection[-o<

Was anybody able to ride a river and view City's Watford cup tie?
How were Watford able to go two goals up at the Etihad? Did the game offer any clues as to how we can approach the game on Wednesday?

Last season home vs. City was probably my most memorable match of the season. That great Tevez run with that sexy turn into the Milner assist, the relief when Dempsey finally equalized after knocking at the door for what seemed like hours, the Defoe solo and then the perfect pass from Hudd to set Bale up for the chip over Hart.
Weds can't come quick enough.

Speaking of Dawson vs Aguero.....what about Rise vs Navas???

Really hope somebody does a good shift on the left and gives Danny some protection[-o<

Agreed. Hopefully also a 3 man midfield including Sandro will be able to move across enough to help out on our left flank.

Agreed. Hopefully also a 3 man midfield including Sandro will be able to move across enough to help out on our left flank.

I'd experiment with playing the following

Bentelab and Sandro in the middle

Lennon eriksen Dembele

Ade

IMO Demeble sorts out our short term problem on the left and will keep possession whilst doubling up in the middle when necessary and we then get to keep Bentelab in the middle to recycle the ball quicker which is a real opportunity against CIty IMO.

Dreamt yesterday that Eriksen scored an early goal. Not sure how the game ended though. Going to put £5 on him for first goal.

Back