• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

One point destined to be the St Totteringham's margin again, then, unless we manage not to lose to (possibly already relegated) Saudi Sportswashing Machine for the second time this season. What are the odds? One last chance to get the job done.

I feel sorry for Pellegrini, last home game of the season and for his tenure and most of the fans go home at the full-time whistle. Shows a lack of class, the guy has done a decent job there, least they could do is show some appreciation.

I feel sorry for Pellegrini, last home game of the season and for his tenure and most of the fans go home at the full-time whistle. Shows a lack of class, the guy has done a decent job there, least they could do is show some appreciation.
There's a lack of class in not staying to applaud him, but given the resources available, he's been an abject failure.

When you spend what they have you should be winning almost everything.

Hope someone really clatters him before the end of the game, to end his euro campaign, and hopefully his career! The cnut has been stealing a living for years!
He can always go into either modelling or a career as a diplomat once he hangs up his boots.

I'm sick of the West Ham coverage all day across all media outlets so I hope they don't win. But I think United being in the top 4 could hurt us more than Emirates Marketing Project getting top 4 as Pep will attract top players regardless of whether they miss the CL for a season or not.

Back