• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I'm sick of the West Ham coverage all day across all media outlets so I hope they don't win. But I think United being in the top 4 could hurt us more than Emirates Marketing Project getting top 4 as Pep will attract top players regardless of whether they miss the CL for a season or not.

United making top 4 is the best chance we have of LVG staying.

"We'll all be having a party when Tottenham fudge it up"

Why the feck does it bother them if we finish 2nd or 3rd? It's strange that they don't even mildly dislike Arsenal but they hate us.

Hopefully the Spammers won't be out of sight by the time they've run themselves in to the ground. United's passing is woeful.

Wow how poor yet again are Man U!

You can see why they are sniffing around Pochettino!

Rooney will be off to China

United making top 4 is the best chance we have of LVG staying.

Both United and City have the resources to spend anyway. United still have the bigger name draw, so can probably get top players even if they miss out on CL. City still need extra factors to draw players, i.e ridiculous wages and CL, so City missing out could test the ownership, although I don't think they will be deterred.

Gut, says I'd rather Man United lose.

Both United and City have the resources to spend anyway. United still have the bigger name draw, so can probably get top players even if they miss out on CL. City still need extra factors to draw players, i.e ridiculous wages and CL, so City missing out could test the ownership, although I don't think they will be deterred.

Gut, says I'd rather Man United lose.

Another season of this turgid, disorganised crap would be perfect, but more importantly: They're playing West Ham in their last ever game at Upton Park. There is only one desired outcome.

Rooney is really showing his quality! But Woy will play him every minute in the Euros, regardless how brick he is!

Another season of this turgid, disorganised crap would be perfect, but more importantly: They're playing West Ham in their last ever game at Upton Park. There is only one desired outcome.

Win, lose or draw the pikeys will be remembered for throwing bottles at the Man utd coach rather than the game itself.

Back