• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Talk about scraping the barrel.

Title race over. Relegation could be over by the last day. Tyler trying to big up the Golden Boot chart now. Probably see a week on adverts now 'Who will come out on top?
Kane or Vardy? As they will have nothing left to talk about next Sunday, maybe THE RACE FOR 4TH

Martinez has to go after this, no effort from these players at all, if they start next season with him in charge it'll have the Sherwood effect

Martinez has to go after this, no effort from these players at all, if they start next season with him in charge it'll have the Sherwood effect

I don't think Martinez is a bad manager. They're better off giving him time rather than changing manager continually

Everton's players are not playing for him any more. I like him as a person but his time at Everton is likely over.

So WBA bend over for scum, come back from their holidays against us, then go back on holiday next game losing 0-3 at home to Weat Ham. Meanwhile, not only do WH beat us 1-0 at home they, today, bend over for Swansea who bent over for Leicester losing 0-4.

Blimey people wonder why we get paranoid about other teams conspiring to let those peasants win the league from us.

Oh and Chelsea also lose to Swansea, have their best 45 minutes against us, then bend over for Sunderland today.

Right I'm up to speed now what a fuxked up season.

Everton's players are not playing for him any more. I like him as a person but his time at Everton is likely over.

Tbf, Martinez talks more flimflam than Rodgers and Sherwood could ever do....after this Everton job, i don't think any PL club will take him.

I think his next job will be in Spain

Tbf, Martinez talks more hogwash than Rodgers and Sherwood could ever do....after this Everton job, i don't think any PL club will take him.

I think his next job will be in Spain
He sure does spout a load of clichéd nonsense but he'll never eclipse those two for talking utter bollox. In saying that, of late he has been piling it on a bit more than ususal. I suppose he is in survival mode for the last few months. It didn't work.

Last edited:
Good results for us today, Saudi Sportswashing Machine will probably be relegated by the time we play them but we should have second place wrapped up by then anyway :)

Oh, and I hate fudging Leicester. fudging boring, defensive brick squad of a fudging team. Don't swallow the hype, they fudging suck. "Oh, they deserved winning the Premier League", my fudging ass. fudging lucky neanderthals. "Oh, you're being such a bad loser", oh fudge off, I don't care about losing, Leicester fudging suck, and I hope they're relgated next season, fudging Greece 2004 copy cats.

Ok, so I'm drunk, but seriously - fudge Leicester and the media hype, it's enough now. Let's focus on the teams that can play football. Even fudging scum know how to do that better than fudging Leicester.

Last edited:
Good results for us today, Saudi Sportswashing Machine will probably be relegated by the time we play them but we should have second place wrapped up by then anyway :)

If Saudi Sportswashing Machine somehow escaped relegation, bet on them winning the league next season, just like Leicester ! They have only themselves to blame if they get relegated. Not sure why they appointed McClaren. Should have get someone more capable like Benitez before.

If Saudi Sportswashing Machine somehow escaped relegation, bet on them winning the league next season, just like Leicester ! They have only themselves to blame if they get relegated. Not sure why they appointed McClaren. Should have get someone more capable like Benitez before.

Not a dig at you. A dig at the media

Heard this so many times now. What people seem to forget when they suggest this, is that Leicester didnt win their last 1 or 2 matches. After we beat them 4-3, they then went on a run of 7 wins and a draw in their last 9 matches.
That was title winning form right there and they have carried it on. 4 defeats in 46 now.

If any team had shown that form at the end of this season, by all means back them to win in next season, but the media seem to suggest any team that just escapes relegation is worth a punt

Cant wait for this season to finish - been an excellent year, despite the disappointment at the end. However because of that disappointment, I cant wait to draw a line under it and move on. Additionally, I view the summer window with optimism.

Hopefully we can secure second today, however that comes, so from tonight we can think about next season

Oh, and I hate fudgeing Leicester. fudgeing boring, defensive brick squad of a fudgeing team. Don't swallow the hype, they fudgeing suck. "Oh, they deserved winning the Premier League", my fudgeing ass. fudgeing lucky neanderthals. "Oh, you're being such a bad loser", oh fudge off, I don't care about losing, Leicester fudgeing suck, and I hope they're relgated next season, fudgeing Greece 2004 copy cats.

Ok, so I'm drunk, but seriously - fudge Leicester and the media hype, it's enough now. Let's focus on the teams that can play football. Even fudgeing scum know how to do that better than fudgeing Leicester.

the media have gone off the charts, it's been nearly a week and it's still everywhere

Back