• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Arsenal have 5 away games left
Their away form is a disgrace

FStNwxx.png

They have to go to Everton, Watford, Wolves, Leicester and Burnley

Add another away defeat to the old chart

With Man U Chelsea playing each other PLUS they both have a game against the top two.....it really is in our own hands, and thats not forgetting the Goons away game implosions.

United still having to play Chelsea is a bonus for us. A draw would do nicely and would negate a loss at City(if that happens).

And with United still visiting Everton and Chelsea visiting Liverpool. 4 wins from 6 could well guarantee at least 4th

United still having to play Chelsea is a bonus for us. A draw would do nicely and would negate a loss at City(if that happens).

And with United still visiting Everton and Chelsea visiting Liverpool. 4 wins from 6 could well guarantee at least 4th

We will probably lose at City, but still finish 3rd imo.

6 games 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss should get us there. Our run-in isn't easy, but that seems just about manageable.

I assume we'll drop points in either the West Ham or Everton games, so a draw in there. And I assume we'll lose the City game, so the loss goes there. Other than that, we should win the remaining three + one of Everton or West Ham.

Was always gonna happen
They will walk the home games and win maybe one away with a few draws
This latest “Arsenal are back” myth was built on them beating Utd at home, a few days after Utd had won in Paris with half a squad. Similar to how everyone (Spurs fans included,probably more so than anyone else) got carried away after they beat us at their place after we’d just beaten Chelsea and Inter whilst they had their feet up all week!

I have us finishing 3rd on goal difference over Woolwich on 77 points. Looking at the detailed run-in with us sometimes playing first and last over a weekend there will be occasions where we will be knocked back into 5th but only temporarily. I think all 4 teams will go into final day fixtures in with a chance.
If, as we all seem resigned to, we lost at Emirates Marketing Project then important that we get a good win at home to Huddersfield next sat to pick up gd. If we're at least level with Woolwich after that weekend (they play Palace the following day) then I'll be confident.

This latest “Arsenal are back” myth was built on them beating Utd at home, a few days after Utd had won in Paris with half a squad. Similar to how everyone (Spurs fans included,probably more so than anyone else) got carried away after they beat us at their place after we’d just beaten Chelsea and Inter whilst they had their feet up all week!

I know
Bonkers
Their team is fragile but has some talented players... and their best is leaving
I also can see Lacazette leaving for a bigger side

I know
Bonkers
Their team is fragile but has some talented players... and their best is leaving
I also can see Lacazette leaving for a bigger side

wont it be 3 seasons out of the champs league if they dont qualify this season?

surely the pundits should be talking about how the better players will want to leave, like they seemed to always do with us.

Back