• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Distraught? Jeez. This forum is a weird place sometimes. People seem to hate Liverpool more than they love Spurs. For me it’s anyone but arsenal or Chelsea. Liverpool aren’t even in my top 3 most hated teams.

Don’t worry, I balance you out, they have all three spots in mine.

I’m concerned about arsenal, for all this talk of their “away form” this season, look at their “end of season form” for the last 20 years, they normally win their last 10 games, I feel thats more likely than them dropping points in all of the away ones this time.

Don’t worry, I balance you out, they have all three spots in mine.

I’m concerned about arsenal, for all this talk of their “away form” this season, look at their “end of season form” for the last 20 years, they normally win their last 10 games, I feel thats more likely than them dropping points in all of the away ones this time.
I don’t think anyone is saying they will lose all their away games, just that contrary to the predictions on recent pages, they may not win them all!

If we finish 4th behind Arsenal then so be it. Finishing in 3rd or 4th is all that matters right now in terms of the league. 3rd would obviously be brilliant, but is not the be-all and end-all
Agree - 4th behind them would be better than 5th ahead of them.

Everton also coming into form as I thought they would by the end of the year. Silva is a good Manager but signing a boat load of players never usually has the instant impact people think. It takes a few months and really a season to get them going. So good for us in that they were ready to beat Arsenal but we’ll have a tough game against them too. Here’s hoping we’re back to actual form.

Everton also coming into form as I thought they would by the end of the year. Silva is a good Manager but signing a boat load of players never usually has the instant impact people think. It takes a few months and really a season to get them going. So good for us in that they were ready to beat Arsenal but we’ll have a tough game against them too. Here’s hoping we’re back to actual form.
They will brick themselves playing at our ground
We will have CL bagged by then anyway

I think we will beat Everton no problem, they play slow-motion football. Our crowd will be bang up for that game and we'll beast them imo.

Shearer and co. bleating on about the result being a head scratcher. Do some research you fudging mugs.

Exactly, plenty of us have been saying that the goons will fold in the run-in due to their away form. The real head-scratcher is how some of these melt pundits have a job!

Back