• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

what happens in Arsenal and Uniteds last game of the season?

I'm buggered if I can remember :D

I go into a trance-like state (that's normal according to the Mrs by the way) and let the fingers move automatically across the keyboard.
If I think about it we get relegated. :(

PS
RE: "what happens in Arsenal and Uniteds last game of the season?"

I believe they both win @billyiddo

Last edited:
I'm buggered if I can remember :D

I go into a trance-like state (that's normal according to the Mrs by the way) and let the fingers move automatically across the keyboard.
If I think about it we get relegated. :(

PS
RE: "what happens in Arsenal and Uniteds last game of the season?"

I believe they both win @billyiddo

i only ask as the table you've posted only has them each playing 37 games...

;)

How have you got Arsenal on 76 points from 37 games, do you have them winning almost al their away games? Would be a hell of a change in their away form to do that in the tough away games they have left.

I think I have them carrying on with thier good form.
But it’s only a bit fun and software looked cattled!

Hows that compare with us?
Played 10;
won 4 v Cardiff, tranmere, Fulham and Dortmund

Lost v Chelsea twice, palace, burnley, saints and Pool.

So we are favorable I would say and even then based on that form I wouldn’t have us picking up maximum points away to Everton, Wolves, Leicester and Burnley.

Played 10;
won 4 v Cardiff, tranmere, Fulham and Dortmund

Lost v Chelsea twice, palace, burnley, saints and Pool.

So we are favorable I would say and even then based on that form I wouldn’t have us picking up maximum points away to Everton, Wolves, Leicester and Burnley.

They have slightly better defensively in past couple of games.
It will be tight!

Me too. While I'd never hope Spurs do anything but win, I'll be distraught at the end of the season if we do City and it gives Liverpool the title. Particularly how last Sunday worked out.

Distraught? Jeez. This forum is a weird place sometimes. People seem to hate Liverpool more than they love Spurs. For me it’s anyone but arsenal or Chelsea. Liverpool aren’t even in my top 3 most hated teams.

Back