• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Diamond Jubilee Thread

And to add. Good luck to everyone who loves the queen and and had a great day in the rain. I was very pleased to be by the pool in 28 degree sunshine though :)

How has it come to this?

Shouldn't brick get better as the years go by?

Damp, flaky rubbish

I'd rather do a few jager bombs

I'm a proud republican British citizen. fudge the queen. And it's my born democratic right to say that.

Now now Frenchie, your gentic build-up still showing hatred from the Battle of Trafalgar I see.

Good luck to them and proud to be British.

They are somthing to be proud of and countries all over the World admire their class and how the country comes together for such events.

As for them from an economic point of view. They generate far more than they cost, attracting tourists from all over the World to see attractions related to the royals.

http://www.cityam.com/latest-news/queen-said-add-44bn-uk-economy

;)

I don't get it. The monarchy don't do anything, but by not doing anything it means they also do nothing wrong. If we were to get rid of the Royal Family then that's hundreds of years of heritage down the drain for no reason. The monarchy give us something to celebrate, when we don't have stupid national holidays such as Labour Day.

Your history does not end, merely by axing the royals. The French have plenty and possibly more so due to getting rid of theirs. What, is William the Conquerer going to disappear from the history books, if we become a republic?

Now now Frenchie, your gentic build-up still showing hatred from the Battle of Trafalgar I see.

Good luck to them and proud to be British.

They are somthing to be proud of and countries all over the World admire their class and how the country comes together for such events.

As for them from an economic point of view. They generate far more than they cost, attracting tourists from all over the World to see attractions related to the royals.

http://www.cityam.com/latest-news/queen-said-add-44bn-uk-economy

;)

Absolute gonad*s.

Your history does not end, merely by axing the royals. The French have plenty and possibly more so due to getting rid of theirs. What, is William the Conquerer going to disappear from the history books, if we become a republic?

The royals keep our history in the limelight on a global stage.

around 2 billion people were estimated to have tuned in and watched part of the royal wedding.

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/drama/tv-news/news/two-billion-global-audience-for-royal-wedding/12618

People do not go to France anywhere near the same as they do to England an its history.

To add the only tangible assets it lists are our property anyway. Stolen from the people. The tourism aspect is gonad*s IMO. People would come I England regardless

To add the only tangible assets it lists are our property anyway. Stolen from the people. The tourism aspect is gonad*s IMO. People would come I England regardless

Not a chance. Not in the same numbers.

Go to the tower of london on any given day and see for yourself the numbers such attractions generate.

Ask any random person around the World to name us somthing about England and I bet the majority would say somthing related to the royals.

As I said earlier in this thread, the land has been given back in return for an annuity for the royal family which is only a fraction of the rental income from the estates.

Back