• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Diamond Jubilee Thread

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Think this weekend will be immense, its one thing this country does well and thats pagentry and the Royal Family bring in over ?ú20bn a year to the UK

http://www.thediamondjubilee.org/

queen.jpg

492x277.jpg

Street-party-for-silver-j-001.jpg

[video=youtube;OUTeRGigUjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUTeRGigUjU&feature=related[/video]

Will this be as big of a deal internationally as the Royal Wedding? Anything that makes the rest of the world watch with envy makes me happy.

I'm not a Monarchist, I'm afraid.

And I'll be working over the break, so no celebrating for me

This shouldn't really be about Monarchism vs Republicanism. This should just be a celebration of being British (something we don't get too often) and enjoy all the festivities

This shouldn't really be about Monarchism vs Republicanism. This should just be a celebration of being British (something we don't get too often) and enjoy all the festivities

Exactly, its going to be fantastic, the amount of villages around where I live which have decorated their villages in Union Jacks, looks ace

I love the royals and the Queen and i love england.

GHod bless the Queen, i actually feel proud when i see her on the T.V. in another country i think yeah thats my Queen. Love her love england, great country with a lot to be proud of.

I'm on holiday thank GHod. Hate the queen and all she stands for. Good for the economy though, this weekend. She doesn't earn the country anything though. The lost revenue from her land should earn the country much more than the leech sucks away.

Being British has nada to do with that old bag! I hate Germans as well.

I love the royals and the Queen and i love england.

GHod bless the Queen, i actually feel proud when i see her on the T.V. in another country i think yeah thats my Queen. Love her love england, great country with a lot to be proud of.

Chich, are you going to the big gay jubilee street party in town?

You know what, just seeing the bunting out everywhere has put a massive smile on my face and me into a generally pleasent mood even in the face of fudgewittery.

Chich, are you going to the big gay jubilee street party in town?

Nope, will be with my son in nottingham for his tennis on the saturday-monday, nothing planned for the tuesday actually. They is meant to be a parade of boats in the harbour on the wednesday so i might go down to watch that, grab some lunch. I do not like chichester town, full of scummers, especailly those inside the walls.

Nope, will be with my son in nottingham for his tennis on the saturday-monday, nothing planned for the tuesday actually. They is meant to be a parade of boats in the harbour on the wednesday so i might go down to watch that, grab some lunch. I do not like chichester town, full of scummers, especailly those inside the walls.

Really? It looks such a pretty town, that's a real shame.

i cycled through chichester a couple of weeks ago, my balls still haven't recovered from the state of the road surfaces

Im going to Chichester in Aug, well Goodwood

Back