• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's what he tweeted a few hours ago. Seemed to be part of Ajax's pre season.

iD0sg.jpg

Wow...for such a famed club, Ajax really didn't put much money into their training ground, it seems.

Could make a video like that for every keeper in every league. I want to see at least the last 3 seasons of every goal conceded, show how prone he is to mistakes, how often he gives away penaltys etc...

Damn straight. This is what the form should be for YT compilations. Each incredible reflex save/perfectly curled right-top-corner toe-punt brought crashing down to reality with a scuffed six-inch sitter or hilarious watch-through-the-fingers rush-goalie atrocity exhibition.

So we can compare and contrast for the sake of balance, obviously.

Yeah but I mean he was never really tested, was he up against Milner and Kuyt in those games? Maybe Adam Johnson? I agree he looked very solid, I just recall him not having a great deal to do.

I remember against Liverpool (2010/2011 season) he looked the best player on the pitch

As an FYI... Oscar isn't rumour. It's further than press say. And Madrid have given us a list of players in a cash plus player deal with mod -- akqayid (@akqayid)

As an FYI... Oscar isn't rumour. It's further than press say. And Madrid have given us a list of players in a cash plus player deal with mod -- akqayid (@akqayid)

Jordi, what's your Twitter name? not sure if I'm following you or not

just read on Spurs community that Verts agent said that the deal will be completed today...

and it seems its Spurs who have paid the bonus fee that Ajax were supposed to pay Vert.

Who: BEN
When: 05/07/12

Topic: Quatar investors

Are only allowed to buy 25% of us because of there interest in Paris st german

I hear things moving along well.

just read on Spurs community that Verts agent said that the deal will be completed today...

and it seems its Spurs who have paid the bonus fee that Ajax were supposed to pay Vert.

if true, it's an absolute disgrace.. i hope know levy has some sort of vengeance planned.

Who: BEN
When: 05/07/12

Topic: Quatar investors

Are only allowed to buy 25% of us because of there interest in Paris st german

I hear things moving along well.

ooohhh possible conflict of interest if we meet PSG in next season CL????

The 25% figure isn't correct though.

Having an interest in another football club has been defined as meaning the following:

-The majority of the shareholders’ voting rights in another club in the same UEFA club competition

-The right to appoint or remove a majority of the directors in another club in the same UEFA club competition

-The majority of the shareholders’ voting rights (through a shareholders’ agreement) in another club in the same UEFA club competition

Oscar Confirms Tottenham Interest

The Internacional playmaker has been named in the Selecao's Olympic squad and is a highly regarded talent in his home country.

However, the 20-year-old has revealed his intention to stay at Internacional for now, after speaking to his representative.

He told iG: "Tottenham contacted my agent, but now I'm focusing on Inter. I don't know what might happen, I'm not thinking of it right now.

"Inter has an important project to win Brasileirao, everybody's focused on that. I want to return to the team and keep playing.

"Not only Tottenham [asked about me], but I'm not sure if there was an official offer. Offers always come for me, [Leandro] Damiao and whoever is showing up."

Striker Damiao has also rejected rumours linking him to Tottenham as he plans to stay at the club until 2014.

The striker added: "I am thinking only of Internacional, I don't think I'm leaving, I've received no offers.

"If it's up to me, I'll stay until 2014."

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Juventus are the new favourites to sign Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, 28, after they moved ahead of both Manchester United and City.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Theo Walcott is also considering his future with Arsenal, as he enters the final year of his current deal.

Full story: the Sun
Victor Moses

Victor Moses scored six goals in 39 appearances last season

Chelsea are hoping to finalise a £10m move for Wigan striker Victor Moses.

Arsenal are considering a move for Saudi Sportswashing Machine midfielder Cheick Tiote, but will refuse to pay the £20m asking price.

Full story: talkSPORT

And it appears the Gunners are not the only Premier League clubs monitoring Rennes midfielder Tongo Doumbia, with the player himself saying his agent was currently dealing with offers.

Manchester United have made a bid in the region of £20m for Portugal midfielder Joao Moutinho.

Full story: Times (subscription required)

Tottenham are ready to listen to offers for Rafael van der Vaart, 29. A fee of £10m-plus is likely to be enough to capture the Dutch international attacking midfielder.

Full story: Daily Mail

Spurs are also contemplating bringing former Chelsea, Arsenal and Portsmouth midfielder Lassana Diarra, 27, back to the Premier League, after he was told he could leave Real Madrid.

Full story: Metro
Bridge spent five months on loan at Sunderland

Wayne Bridge spent five months on loan at Sunderland

Brighton want to take Emirates Marketing Project defender Wayne Bridge on loan next season. The 31-year-old spent the end of last season on loan at Sunderland.

Full story: Daily Mail

Tottenham's new boss Andre Villas-Boas is heading for a war with Sir Alex Ferguson over Manchester United defender Ezekiel Fryers, 19, who is set to sign for Spurs.

Aston Villa could make a move for Sheffield United right-back Matthew Lowton.

Full story: Daily Express

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are set to sign Coventry's 18-year-old midfielder Gael Bigirimana.

Full story: Independent
OTHER GOSSIP

Former Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko, 35, is set to return to Chelsea to work under owner Roman Abramovich, according to his current club Dynamo Kiev.

Full story: Metro

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says Gylfi Sigurdsson's wage demands were the reason his move to Anfield fell through.

David Silva is set to commit his future to Emirates Marketing Project by signing a new five-year contract worth £52m.

Full story: Daily Star

Oasis star Noel Gallagher joined Vincent Kompany in modelling Emirates Marketing Project's new home kit.

Full story: Manchester Evening News
AND FINALLY...

Liverpool's new purple third kit has divided opinion among fans, especially the "tribal" panels on the sleeve.

Full story: The Metro

Back