• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sahin was a wonderful player when he was at Dortmund (don't think I've ever seen him play for Madrid though...) and I think he would be an excellent replacement for Modric, regardless of what that article says.

Expect Fryers and Vertonghen to sign tomorrow...

Our defence:

Benoit Assou-Ekotto - LB
Zeki Fryers - LB
Jan Vertonghen - CB, LB, DM
Younes Kaboul - CB, RB
Steven Caulker - CB
Michael Dawson - CB
Kyle Walker - RB
Kyle Naughton - RB, LB.

We are more than covered in each position...jizztastic

danny+rose+goal.jpg

:cry:

LUKA MODRIC is ready to pull out of a move to Real Madrid.

Modric looking for move to Spain

CROATIAN mate Bilic says Tottenham midfielder close to La Liga switch
Villas-Boas to get £100m war chestVillas-Boas is up for an OscarModric eyed by Moscow and PSG

The Croatian midfield star has become exasperated by the Spanish giants failure to negotiate a deal with Tottenham.

His camp set a deadline of July 17 for Real to agree a deal in principle or he will explore other options.

Reports in Spain claim Madrid must sell to raise the £35million needed to buy Modric, 26, who is reluctant to put in a written transfer request while Real continue to drag their feet.

Tottenham have refused to even negotiate let alone consider the option of a player-exchange.

And the recent arrival of Andre Villas-Boas as their new boss has made Spurs even more determined to keep Modric, who is under contract until 2016.

One hit wonder...literally.

I left bassong out too because hes suspended

By all accounts, he's Zeki Fryers, just two or three years older. Isn't THAT bad, and maybe under AVB he'll improve enough to challenge BAE?

I cut him a lot of slack, you know. 'That' goal plus his performances at the end of the 10-11 season have endeared him to me.

He did go up against Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool, both away though and performed tremendously well

Yeah but I mean he was never really tested, was he up against Milner and Kuyt in those games? Maybe Adam Johnson? I agree he looked very solid, I just recall him not having a great deal to do.

The reason Rose is going now is he's not u21 for the 25 man squad for next season. We were happy to have him last season as he was underage and didn't take up one of the 25 slots available.

wow, that shirt looks authentic, right down to the completely creaseless Under Armour logo stuck on the wrong side , judging by AVB's training-wear pictures.

Still, tomorrow is Ajax's first day of pre-season training. If Verts doesn't show up for that, he's ours.

Twitter's ablaze with the news that he's officially arriving, and his wiki page's been updated.

If he doesn't come now, I will find POTL. I will find him, and I will do such things as could not be witnessed on this green earth.

"Jan Vertonghen (born 24 April 1987) is a Belgian footballer who is a prisoner that playsdefender and occasionally as a defensive midfielder for Dutch club Ajax"
:lol:

wow, that shirt looks authentic, right down to the completely creaseless Under Armour logo stuck on the wrong side , judging by AVB's training-wear pictures.

Still, tomorrow is Ajax's first day of pre-season training. If Verts doesn't show up for that, he's ours.

Twitter's ablaze with the news that he's officially arriving, and his wiki page's been updated.

If he doesn't come now, I will find POTL. I will find him, and I will do such things as could not be witnessed on this green earth.

Here's what he tweeted a few hours ago. Seemed to be part of Ajax's pre season.

iD0sg.jpg

Back