• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.football.fr/footballfr/c...re-de-tottenham-pour-lloris_125944.html?popup

Update- Two offers rejected, negociating a third one.

Tottenham vient de formuler une offre de 15 millions d'euros pour LLoris. Une offre immédiatement refusée par Jean-Michel Aulas qui a rappelé que la barre était fixée au-dessus de 20 millions. S'en est suivi une seconde offre à hauteur de 20 millions d'euros que Jean-Michel Aulas a également écartée. Selon la même source, le président rhodanien négocierait actuellement à hauteur de 25 millions et un accord serait tout proche.

Tottenham have offered 15 million euros for Lloris. An offer immediately rejected by Jean-Michel Aulas, who recalled that the bar was set above 20 million. This was followed by a second offer to the tune of 20 million euros that Jean-Michel Aulas has also ruled out. The Lyon president is now negociating for 25 million and a deal is close.

http://www.football.fr/footballfr/c...re-de-tottenham-pour-lloris_125944.html?popup

Update- Two offers rejected, negociating a third one.

Tottenham vient de formuler une offre de 15 millions d'euros pour LLoris. Une offre immédiatement refusée par Jean-Michel Aulas qui a rappelé que la barre était fixée au-dessus de 20 millions. S'en est suivi une seconde offre à hauteur de 20 millions d'euros que Jean-Michel Aulas a également écartée. Selon la même source, le président rhodanien négocierait actuellement à hauteur de 25 millions et un accord serait tout proche.

Tottenham have offered 15 million euros for Lloris. An offer immediately rejected by Jean-Michel Aulas, who recalled that the bar was set above 20 million. This was followed by a second offer to the tune of 20 million euros that Jean-Michel Aulas has also ruled out. The Lyon president is now negociating for 25 million and a deal is close.

I swear there were a number of articles going round with quotes saying he'd accept €20m...

fudge Lloris, I'd rather keep Friedel

Anyway, if it's French we want, I'd much rather Mandanda and he has like a £15m release clause in his contract

Lloris is amazing man, trust me on this one.

You've probably seen him more than me. I've seen him about 15+ times and although he looks a brilliant shot stopper (like Gomes was), he is still a bit suspect on crosses etc. and I wasnt THAT impressed at Euro's or World Cup

You (or anyone else) speak Croatian? From what I could see it doesn't mean that. Or do you have a different article than I have?

http://www.24sata.hr/nogomet/luka-se-dogovorio-s-realom-bit-ce-to-rijeseno-vrlo-brzo-272624?ticker=6

"Luka je na “iglama”, ali i Jose Mourinho, trener “kraljevskoga kluba”. Zbog lošeg iskustva s Turčinom Nurijem Sahinom, za kojeg je više puta ponovio kako je jedan od razloga što se nije uspio uklopiti cijele godine taj što nije s momčadi odradio pripreme, Jose bi želio s Modrićem napraviti specifičan plan priprema. Odšteta Spursima trebala bi iznositi oko 35 milijuna eura."

According to google translate:

Luke is the "needle", but Jose Mourinho, the coach, "the king of the club." Because of bad experiences with Turk Nuri Sahin, who has repeatedly reiterated that one of the reasons why he did not manage to fit this year as the team did not prepare, Jose would like to do with bruises specific plan preparation. Compensation Spurs should be around 35 million euros.

This article is as credible as The Sun.

"Luka is on the needles but so is Mourinho, coach of the "Royal Club". Because of the bad experience with Sahin, Mourinho stated several times that one of the reasons Sahin didn't manage to fit into the team for the whole year was because he did not do pre-season with the team. Jose would like to make a specific pre-season plan with Modric. Compensation to Spurs should be around 35m euros."

The article looks like it has been written by a 12 year old grammar wise.

Back