• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steffen Freund new International Technical Coordinator

Re: Steffen Freund new assistant head coach

A good job for him, gain some good experience there and then come back to manage us one day in the not too distant future...

oh look, couple of days before a big game and a story appears that a valued staff member might leave

what, the Bremen coach has been Schaafted???

If you wanted to create a story to unsettle the team I don't think that would be it....

the trick is not making it to obvious, this has arsenal written all over it, they nearly got caught when they poisoned us, they have to be more subtle now

the trick is not making it to obvious, this has arsenal written all over it, they nearly got caught when they poisoned us, they have to be more subtle now
Subtlety didn't concern them with Fulop.

If you wanted to create a story to unsettle the team I don't think that would be it....

This.

Some are seeing things where there are none. Werder Bremen have every reason to want Freund.

Hope he doesn't go.

freund3.gif

I was gutted he didnt come out and do the lap for the fans !!!!

He with AVB are just the odd fudgein couple.

Freund really is brilliant. Watching MOTD now and Freund needs his own show.

He with AVB are just the odd fudgein couple.

Freund really is brilliant. Watching MOTD now and Freund needs his own show.

him struggling to stay on his feet when Lennon hit the post was a thing of beauty :lol:

Nope, no sign of him, I was hoping for him running round the pitch doing star jumps and stout poses but noooooooooooooooooooo

That's a bit worrying among the recent rumours...

Hope he will still be around come the start of next season.

him struggling to stay on his feet when Lennon hit the post was a thing of beauty :lol:

I thought that was fantastic too! A gif anyone? Anyone? Please...

If he leaves, it will hurt. A fudging lot. I always imagined that he'd spend a few years learning from AVB and then take over when he leaves.

It'll hurt more than if Daws leaves, and I love Daws.

I've spent the last 24hrs searching for a gif of that Sir, so thanks.

That is absolutely fantastic. Surely the players see things like that and respond to Stefan. I have no idea how effective as a coach he is....and to be honest i don't care :D
Wonderous!

I can confirm Steffan IS on the flight with the rest of the team going to The Bahamas

Back