• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steffen Freund new International Technical Coordinator

Re: Steffen Freund new assistant head coach

I know Ramos seldom showed emotions but seem to recall Poyet always celebrating goals with him.:-k

But Poyet was no more Ramos' man than Freund is AVB's. They were both suggested by the club and the head coach was happy with it.

Anyone know what the daily mail article today that talked of an argument between freund and dempsey was on about?

IIRC, no assistant coach/manager has ever got promoted to be the chief coach/manager at Spurs. I think the reason is only those with full managerial experience can handle the pressure and expectations at Spurs. So, can't see Freund becoming one. He will have to go and become a successfull manager elsewhere before coming back to manage Spurs.

Burkinshaw?

Burkinshaw?

Burkinshaw was the First Team Coach. Not sure if it was the same as assistant coach/manager. I think the team setup then was much different than now. The only assistant coach who became the chief coach was Jol but it was only because Santini resigned so soon.

vsj2E.gif

Very funny !:ross:

[video=youtube;qNI7x9kjxYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNI7x9kjxYc[/video]

Not sure if posted elsewhere.

^^^
Freund's mastery of English puts many British born players to shame.

^^^
Freund's mastery of English puts many British born players to shame.

yeah mine probably

remember him talking years ago about smuggling through from east germany into west and back again, i bet he is a really interesting man to sit and have a chat with

Burkinshaw was the First Team Coach. Not sure if it was the same as assistant coach/manager. I think the team setup then was much different than now. The only assistant coach who became the chief coach was Jol but it was only because Santini resigned so soon.

errr...Peter Shreeves...

Love him.

He's spot on too. They work hard in training and when the goal goes in or the win comes through that is what they WORK for. I love the passion our players and our coaching staff show. Like fans!!

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Werder Bremen have refused to comment on speculation linking them with Tottenham assistant Steffen Freund.

To be fair its gonna happen eventually, you rarely see someone become an assistant coach because that is all they want to be. Either way, DO NOT want to see him leave :(

Nooooo when we score one of the first things I do is look over to see how far he managed to jump in the air, still, I;m sure he is ambitious and seems to be rather highly rated. if he goes then good luck Steffen, you utter legend.

If he goes he will return as manager one day. He genuinely loves us!

Back