• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

It reads ok to me.
You can't drive if it fails due to a 'dangerous' problem. You can if it fails on any other category.
It reads poorly.

Are the two reasons 'and/or'?

You can 'drive your vehicle away' , that reads..from the test station home? That would tie in with 'legally being able to drive to and from an arranged test'. Driving beyond that is not clear?

'minimum standards of roadworthiness' , things on the 'major problems' failure list would make you fall foul of this requirement if you continue driving, so confusing statement.

Did you drink the Novichok custard?

Seriously though, hopefully not too bad.
Had to pick the daughter up from school Thursday lunchtime as she had a bad throat and snot. I thought I felt a bit throaty Saturday, and by Sunday I was laid up on the sofa all day (watching football:)) after a sh.itty night's sleep. Full on cold snotty stuff.

Don't think it's the na na na na na na nineteen.

No fever. No cough. No loss of taste/smell.

Just a victim of the primary school Petri dish

Had to pick the daughter up from school Thursday lunchtime as she had a bad throat and snot. I thought I felt a bit throaty Saturday, and by Sunday I was laid up on the sofa all day (watching football:)) after a sh.itty night's sleep. Full on cold snotty stuff.

Don't think it's the na na na na na na nineteen.

No fever. No cough. No loss of taste/smell.

Just a victim of the primary school Petri dish
It's been similar in our house. The youngest hasn't been to any classes or nursery during lockdown and is now getting a year's worth of bugs in.

Commuting very carefully to work today for a deadline. Not completely comfortable, but face mask, hand disinfectant and great caution should see me through.

This is likely my last visit to my office before Christmas.

I'm normally introvert enough and happy to work on my own, so the pandemic hasn't really affected me that much personally. I'm priveleged to have such a flexible job, TBF. But lately I'm starting to feel it too. I really wish for some sort of normality now, and being able to meet my colleagues on a regular basis.

Commuting very carefully to work today for a deadline. Not completely comfortable, but face mask, hand disinfectant and great caution should see me through.

I'm normally introvert enough and happy to work on my own, so the pandemic hasn't really affected me that much personally. I'm priveleged to have such a flexible job, TBF. But lately I'm starting to feel it too. I really wish for some sort of normality now, and being able to meet my colleagues on a regular basis.
Agreed
I’ve loved working at home and being able to see the kids before school and pick them up etc but I really miss the office interaction and tinkle taking, lunchtime beers etc

Agreed
I’ve loved working at home and being able to see the kids before school and pick them up etc but I really miss the office interaction and tinkle taking, lunchtime beers etc

This is why working from home/distance learning can't work long term. Almost all of my friends (and all of the closest ones) are from college, uni or work. You can't forge those friendships spending one day a week in the office.

Unless we want to raise an entire generation of neckbeards, we have to return to normality.

Tried...and failed. They’re pretty desperate to make up for the backlog of lockdown and have additional courts running.

Having said that, I’ve still spent most of the four days waiting.

Tried...and failed. They’re pretty desperate to make up for the backlog of lockdown and have additional courts running.

Having said that, I’ve still spent most of the four days waiting.
Did you get interviewed or a questionnaire or anything?

That's the time to espouse opinions such as "all black people are guilty, white people are all innocent"

Did you get interviewed or a questionnaire or anything?

That's the time to espouse opinions such as "all black people are guilty, white people are all innocent"

No - you just get the date. They called me for September so I asked to defer (beginning of a school year post-Covid) thinking they’d bin me off for a year or so...not just six weeks!

Parts have been interesting.

Back