• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

No - you just get the date. They called me for September so I asked to defer (beginning of a school year post-Covid) thinking they’d bin me off for a year or so...not just six weeks!

Parts have been interesting.
Can you keep falling asleep or something? Make them have to replace you?

I gave in from my disciplined existence and went with a mate from back in school days to the official Glasgow Rangers pub here in Toronto and watched Scotland beat Serbia to qualify for Euro 2020.

Then watched half a dozen of them get on their phones and buy Wembley tickets - behind a goal in either lower bowl or hospitality levels - for their game against England. When the last one was done, they were banging elbows and belting out Flower of Scotland.

It was good fun.

Same, I really need it to open back up - I like working from home but I need a couple of days a week in the office just to see some life.
Tit Monday's gonna be pretty boring next year if we're not back at the office.

had a baby boy last week, tired but blessed. Been a few years since our last so getting used to things again. Was a crazy week as my wife has underlying health conditions and we spent 7 straight nights in the hospital. but home now, getting back into it, and looking forward to my first Spurs game with both my boys in each arm.

had a baby boy last week, tired but blessed. Been a few years since our last so getting used to things again. Was a crazy week as my wife has underlying health conditions and we spent 7 straight nights in the hospital. but home now, getting back into it, and looking forward to my first Spurs game with both my boys in each arm.

Congratulations!!

Wow 7 nights in the hospital!

Woop woop to you and your family!

Lovely news, hope all is ok

I did it 10 years ago, 2 weeks, spent most of that time waiting to be called
Got called on 3 cases but when I saw the people being tried I couldn't do it as I knew them
I’m sure there’s a message in there somewhere!

I did it for the first time this year too, as a contractor at the time I deferred it originally but they wouldn’t let me delay a second time. Lots of waiting around so I ‘worked’ whenever possible but I did actually enjoy the trial I was on and meeting some different people, it felt a little like watching a tv show, especially the hammy lawyers I saw! There was a bigger case that I got called for near the end and they exempted me on the lost wages basis, however now I’m a permy I’d be putting my hand up for it!

Back