• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

12038724_1178383405511575_3618285587655744471_o.jpg

thanks all, so far all ok but epilepsy is a bitch which mean just one sleepless night (with a newborn... likely) can be really detrimental. We'll stay positive.

had a baby boy last week, tired but blessed. Been a few years since our last so getting used to things again. Was a crazy week as my wife has underlying health conditions and we spent 7 straight nights in the hospital. but home now, getting back into it, and looking forward to my first Spurs game with both my boys in each arm.

Congrats and sending best wishes to you all!

thanks all, so far all ok but epilepsy is a bitch which mean just one sleepless night (with a newborn... likely) can be really detrimental. We'll stay positive.

Get your sleep no matter what bro. Make a rota or whatever. And if possible get someone in your support bubble

Was my birthday today! :D

Chocolate cake in bed, lunch time run with a friend, massage at the local spa, and a lovely dinner with the wife.

And a bonus: AC/DC released their best album in 30 years. Good times.

Happy birthday mate, i am a BIG fan of AC/DC so will look out for that.

Your wife suffers from it?

Mine too. I don't think I slept more than 30 mins at any time for the first couple of weeks of our first born. Get yourself the snip then get her back on the medication with the high birth defect risk (can't remember the name) - in our experience it's much better for varied sleep levels.

Great news on the arrival - congratulations! Hope the sleep isn’t too bad. 15 years since our two went through that stage and I think I’m still getting over it. Lovely times, though.

Happy birthday mate, i am a BIG fan of AC/DC so will look out for that.

Thanks! You should give it a listen - the album has an immediate catchy, classic AC/DC feel to it. Feels and sounds as if they really enjoy being back together, which bodes well for a potential farewell tour once that's possible.

Was my birthday today! :D

Chocolate cake in bed, lunch time run with a friend, massage at the local spa, and a lovely dinner with the wife.

And a bonus: AC/DC released their best album in 30 years. Good times.
Had the album on the past days, and it's OK, but a lot of the tracks I could not tell apart. A lot of very very similar tracks. "Kick you when you're down" is my favourite track on the new album.

Back