• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Right now, it's in our hands. Humogous games from now on in, all important.

On playing more than once a week, I found you get your wind very nicely, especially when winning. Either going ahead or falling behind and winning coming from behind - the latter takes a lot of physical and emotional strength.

Belief, it's all about Belief right now.

Keep the way we play, intensity and mental approach, we will win. As a team we can only control what we do, leave the rest where it lies.

COYS !!!
Just believe ....keep focused.....CoySpurs....................................

Run_In.png

Turn one draw into a win and we maintain our current 2 ppg average.

I have it similar, have us going to SJP on the last day on 70pts. Dont have us down for anything at Anfield so anymore is a bonus. Have City and Arsenal on 71pts, Leicester on 72pts going into the last day

As Mentioned before just think the title is a couple of points too far off. The next 2 matches could change it all though

Win our next two games and if Arsenal drop points vs Swansea tonight - then I will believe that the title is a possibility. It would give us an 8 point gap over them with 9 games left. I honestly think City have put all their eggs into the Champions league basket, Leicester also have too small a squad to keep this up

Win our next two games and if Arsenal drop points vs Swansea tonight - then I will believe that the title is a possibility. It would give us an 8 point gap over them with 9 games left. I honestly think City have put all their eggs into the Champions league basket, Leicester also have too small a squad to keep this up

The title is a possibility right now. And it will be a possibility even if one (or even both) of the two upcoming games go against us.

We've just won 6 on the trot, we don't have to make it 8 for the title to be a possibility. Right now it's in our hands, but that could change back and forth many times until the end of the season.

You know the old saying about hope and despair? It's not the despair, I can take the despair, it's the hope that gets me... Never fudging mind that right now. This is the time for hope, optimism and belief. If we get disappointed we can take it and move strongly into next season knowing that we got closer than we dared dream at the start of the season. But right now... Dream all the way. Hope. Believe.

We're Tottenham and we're a damned good football teams these days. That's a fantastic combination.

I am hoping this too. Depends on tonight for me, if they lose at Anfield leaving them 10pts behind with a game behind I do think he may start picking his strongest team in the CL and save a few legs at the weekends.
Win tonight and they will, rightly, fancy their chances of winning it

I love the fact that this team has raised our expectations so much. This is what football is all about. I can see why these are more than just two games and am glad that Poch has recognised that fact but they won't define what I have seen from this team. They won't change how I feel about this transformation of the club that I am seeing. I'd take losing both and still finishing above both of them in a CL spot which is still a realistic possibility. I am not buying into this media hype which is talking about these games being pivotal to the title race. They're no more important than the Villa and Bournemouth games with regards to the title race.

At least that's what my brain is saying. My heart is all over the place and desperate for this week to end!

Although I don't agree with the bookies, today is the first time I can remember us ever being favourites in my lifetime. We may have been once in 1982 or 1987 but I don't remember it though

I'll convert those for people like me who find percentages easier to compare:

Spurs 38%
Arsenal 29%
Leicester 25%
Emirates Marketing Project 17%
Man Utd 1%

Nice margin for the bookies.

Run_In.png

I think Leicester will likely lose to Everton and possibly the Spammers. They'll draw one of the Manure/Chelski matches. I've got Chelski as a loss for us too, but Manure and Spammers as a win, so it's definitely ours!

Run_In.png

I expect we pick up maximum points from all the home game ( 5 x 3 =15 ) , plus 6 points against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Villa so that makes 21.

Then we have to see what we can get from West Ham , Liverpool , Stoke and Chelsea.

I am hoping this too. Depends on tonight for me, if they lose at Anfield leaving them 10pts behind with a game behind I do think he may start picking his strongest team in the CL and save a few legs at the weekends.
Win tonight and they will, rightly, fancy their chances of winning it
I would rather City be in it with an outside shot to nick some points of the Scum.

I think if we dont win it Arsenal will and thats what is going to be so painful.

They ALWAYS have the advantage and luck over us. Can it be our turn for once?

Well, now we're in a position where it is wholly in our hands. We don't need to rely on anyone else to drop points for us to top the table at the end of the season.
...assuming we win every game, of course!

Back