• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Gotta say I hate all the negativity Arsenal got for losing at Old Trafford...every single time their mental strength is questioned they do go on a great run, and Wenger is right that they have one big games this year.

We absolutely trashed them at their place and we've been better and more consistent this year overall. I hope we absolutely fudgeing destroy them but you just can't write them off.

Anyway, West Ham will be so tough. They are good. They will be up for it. But then again, we went to Emirates Marketing Project, stood toe to toe, and Won. I maintain we've been the best team in the league this year and should win it. Screw not mentioning the fact that we can, I think we will. You see it in the eyes of every player.

thing with them though is they usually go on these runs when there's no pressure - play themselves out of contention, go on a great run at the end of the season with nothing really to play for and then have their fans thinking 'next year will be our year' - this time it's gone in reverse.

I think we're now just one point or Saudi Sportswashing Machine losing a game away from being mathematically safe from relegation. Sunderland and Norwich can reach a maximum of 54 points and Saudi Sportswashing Machine 57, but they all have to play each other.

thing with them though is they usually go on these runs when there's no pressure - play themselves out of contention, go on a great run at the end of the season with nothing really to play for and then have their fans thinking 'next year will be our year' - this time it's gone in reverse.

yeah, they don't tend to recover until the maths are against them

I cant get excited about this until at least Saturday afternoon. These literally are two cup finals neither of which we can afford to lose

Get ready for the unsettling, pochs going to Man U, Kane Chelsea and alli to Emirates Marketing Project stories. Or pochs Young guns can fire England to euro glory.
No way the press are going to make this simple.

To be honest, if we put in the effort we have done all season, I will be proud of the lads regardless.

But also, if we keep up this level of effort, we will likely win the damn thing.

Tomorrow is going to be very difficult...

100% right and they normally have some characters to pull them up

They have some great footballers but they don't appear to have the characters and leaders

There also missing their second half of the season talisman in Rosicky... Plays roughly 15 games at the back end of a season and looks a player

To be honest, if we put in the effort we have done all season, I will be proud of the lads regardless.

But also, if we keep up this level of effort, we will likely win the damn thing.

Tomorrow is going to be very difficult...

If we keep on playing like we have done we will be fine. Will it win us the league... Who knows but we will be right up there

The team on Sunday had 34 shots. That is phenomenal and was a hell of an effort even by this seasons standards

Confidence is high and they are playing for each other and that means a lot

I've said it before but we remind me of Atletico a few season ago

I'd take 2 now, West Ham are going to be so up for this, listening to my hammer mates this is the biggest game in their history

Leicester are done, it's all about staying ahead of city and Arsenal now, that's the ballgame

Remember at WHL they were off the back of some blinding away wins and everyone thought they would give us a real game. Their players bottled it and didn't turn up - was arguably the worse West Ham side I've seen in years

I know they haven't played like that much but the pressure on them will be huge and I think it will be boiling point come kick off

Remember at WHL they were off the back of some blinding away wins and everyone thought they would give us a real game. Their players bottled it and didn't turn up - was arguably the worse West Ham side I've seen in years

I know they haven't played like that much but the pressure on them will be huge and I think it will be boiling point come kick off

it was certainly men and boys that day, all the talk was about noble and them being able to leapfrog us, I think in a normal game we'd cope comfortably, but there is so much in this for them, us being where we are, and it being their last cup
final at the Boleyn, it's going to have some edge, and let's not forget Leicester and Arsenal have given us a freebie this game week

in the grand scheme of things, tomorrow decides nothing

These literally are two cup finals neither of which we can afford to lose

Disagree. These are literally NOT cup finals :) Sometimes luck goes against you, sometimes players make mistakes, sometimes the ball just seems to roll for one team...a draw in both games would be ok....no point being too down if we lose away to a very good WHam team. But if we were to win, and go top, wow! Suddenly a whole new door starts to open.....

Back