• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Blimey, reading this forum is making me even more nervous. Think I'm going to have to sign off, forget about what's at stake and jut treat each match as another game of football.

ROTFL.

that would definitely send Arsenal into a negative spiral, I've written of Leicester and city now

believe

Win tonight and on Saturday...THEN we would be in a title race....

I'm still fairly calm. The goal of CL qualification without the playoff tie is looking under control and the team is playing well and showing resilience, but there is still over a quarter of the season to go. I still can't quite believe where we are, though. I was thinking that if we win our next two, Leicester draw against West Brom (done) and Emirates Marketing Project fail to beat Liverpool, then I will begin to believe.

On the other hand, I half expect Hodgson to get caught with a toyboy in a public toilet and the press to start clamouring for Poch for England.

Right now, it's in our hands. Humogous games from now on in, all important.

On playing more than once a week, I found you get your wind very nicely, especially when winning. Either going ahead or falling behind and winning coming from behind - the latter takes a lot of physical and emotional strength.

Belief, it's all about Belief right now.

Keep the way we play, intensity and mental approach, we will win. As a team we can only control what we do, leave the rest where it lies.

COYS !!!

Approximately two points a game required, so we could go W7/D1/L3 or W6/D4/L1 and be in with a chance to win it.

Run_In.png

Turn one draw into a win and we maintain our current 2 ppg average.

Back