• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

I think Leicester will likely lose to Everton and possibly the Spammers. They'll draw one of the Manure/Chelski matches. I've got Chelski as a loss for us too, but Manure and Spammers as a win, so it's definitely ours!
You think the spammers will put out any kind of team against Leicester?

I think if we dont win it Arsenal will and thats what is going to be so painful.

They ALWAYS have the advantage and luck over us. Can it be our turn for once?

We are due a turn v them.

Last day at West Ham
Last day with them at West Brom
Last day with them at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
Even after we won at City to secure CL we had the chance to finish 3rd and they still pipped us on the last day.

4 last day heartaches, surely we are due a bit of luck over them in a run-in, for once

Well Arsenal and Emirates Marketing Project losing is good, but ofc Man UTD are rejuvinated and winning in the last 10 mins against Watford.

I'm more tinkled about losing to those West Ham clams.

Dependent on viewpoint...
If you think we can win the title, we need to be winning on Saturday then back it up with 2 wins v Villa and Bournemouth

I am still looking at the CL places, Man United at home is a must not lose now. We dropped a point tonight v my predictions, so we need to pick that somewhere else, which on my chart is a point at Anfield or Chelsea (which I doubt), or beat United or Stoke.

Still in a good position thanks to the win at City, not totally undone. Leicester should be made favourites again now which might help us. Tonight could have been a total setback but as it is, with one more of the tough matches out of the way, we only lost a point on Leicester when I thought we might lose 2. We didnt lose points on Arsenal when I though we might lose 2. Didnt lose any ground to City. Only lost ground to United who I expected to lose 2pts to anyway

Dependent on viewpoint...
If you think we can win the title, we need to be winning on Saturday then back it up with 2 wins v Villa and Bournemouth

I am still looking at the CL places, Man United at home is a must not lose now. We dropped a point tonight v my predictions, so we need to pick that somewhere else, which on my chart is a point at Anfield or Chelsea (which I doubt), or beat United or Stoke.

Still in a good position thanks to the win at City, not totally undone. Leicester should be made favourites again now which might help us. Tonight could have been a total setback but as it is, with one more of the tough matches out of the way, we only lost a point on Leicester when I thought we might lose 2. We didnt lose points on Arsenal when I though we might lose 2. Didnt lose any ground to City. Only lost ground to United who I expected to lose 2pts to anyway

Agree with all of this

I wrote off 3 games in our run in but the only one that mattered was Arsenal for me as its a 6 point swing potentially

Long way to go still and will be a low tally by normal standards that wins it

points wise, nothing really changed

we don't have the pressure and extra interest of being top (yet)

the winning/unbeaten run is over and no longer a distraction

everyone can see the performance we put in tonight and know there is work to be done

as course corrections go it's been pretty gentle

I still believe we have the best all round squad and I have faith in the coaching team to get it done

Back